Help › Forums

Re: Return to question of videos for credits

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 8 2019 1:55 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2019 11:04 AM

My experience agrees with those above except I never log out of my app (iPhone or iPad) nor do I reset an ad ID.  I close the app and wait about 10 seconds for the memory to clear and restart the app.

8 videos per clip and 75 total in the 24-hour period.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2019 11:40 AM

Thanks I am doing mine now so will see how it goes !

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2019 1:39 PM

Had a weird one a couple of days ago. Got to 150. I always try again just for grins. SURPRISE. Not only did the video play, but it paid as well. But of course, that was it. It went back to the old mode of playing but not paying. 

Then yesterday back to normal, getting the other No Vid message that indicates 150 has been hit. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2019 1:43 PM

Well I haven been doing videos , managed to get my 150 credits , just using mini iPad . So thanks to everyone and their input .

• sampsonn2
    43 Posts
    Sun, Dec 8 2019 1:55 PM

thats about right.  ive been restricted to 4 maybe 5 videos per day before the SORRY message appears.    using my mobile I got a message telling me I was a tiered spender and it was loading tiered spender progress..

if I had to guess I would say that wgt are monitoring/restricting the amount of videos thus forcing people to buy credits for balls/equipment.  

• PAGES
RSS