Forums

Help › Forums

Re: new Opera GAMING BROWSER

Sat, Dec 14 2019 11:55 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jimshaw39
    675 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2019 7:10 PM

Howdy folks. If you've not yet tried the new Opera GAMING BROWSER, you might want to give it a try. Expert I'm not .Dang, TV wasn't even invented until after I was out of grade school. Maxthon has worked for me, almost without flaw, for 5 years now, and still does. I gave this new one a try today, and and it behaved nicely. Just a heads up. Let me know what you think.

Jim

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2019 7:24 PM

jimshaw39:

Howdy folks. If you've not yet tried the new Opera GAMING BROWSER, you might want to give it a try. Expert I'm not .Dang, TV wasn't even invented until after I was out of grade school. Maxthon has worked for me, almost without flaw, for 5 years now, and still does. I gave this new one a try today, and and it behaved nicely. Just a heads up. Let me know what you think.

Jim

I have it myself Jim. It does work good

• kinfolk69
    148 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2019 8:02 PM

jimshaw39:

Jim

Been using it myself for about a week just to play WGT and it has worked flawlessly.

John (kinfolk69)

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2019 8:15 PM

On my PC it is rather poor. I’ll just stick with Comodo Dragon. 

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2019 10:43 PM

If a browser works for you it does not matter.  The game plays good regardless.

I must admit certain browsers won't work as well and depends on your Puter

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 7:39 PM

mantis0014:
    certain browsers won't work as well and depends on your Puter

+1.

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 7:15 AM

Used it for  a few months then like all the other Browsers it started to slow down and the meter that was smooth up to then became the old wgt jerky meter, l found no matter what browser l used after a while l had to Delete it and download a new fresh version,  

But on the new HD Version Metering is not an issue.  Regardless of what browser is used it is always the same nice and smooth.

• Todd3759
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 10:53 AM

I have a question Jim please. I played 9 holes today head to head. There were two holes that I've never seen before? Cabot del Sol and Château Whistler? How's come I don't have those courses? Thank you

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 2:15 PM

• Lesthanpar
    1,448 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 2:41 PM

Thanks for bring this to my attention. I will try it. I had played Opera for a long time then suddenly flash was unstable and a very choppy meter. I went back to Chrome and it is okay but not as stable as the old Opera was.

Les

• PAGES
RSS