Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Friends are not showing up anymore

Mon, Mar 1 2021 10:06 AM (23 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 4:07 PM

It's a mess. Whole list of green friends and the only way I could get a game was by a random search. Set your status to blue and you get the Friends Only visibility.

Getting PM's wondering why I didn't respond. If I'm green it's to play. Never turn down an invite but I gotta see 'em and I ain't.  :-(

• Ray7042
    120 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 5:18 PM

That's not all that's screwed with this game but good luck getting a correction or even a reply from WGT. Have tried several times to contact the creators about issues with playing and have had no luck. Issues aren't life threatening but still need to be answered if not addressed and corrected. WGT staff is apparently only concerned with collecting their rewards for players buying equipment and do not appreciate their players who support the game. Good game. great graphics, bad support. Play on and have fun but don't expect to get any help from WGT with problems. 

• mrmp1
    530 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 7:05 PM

Jim you are right its a mess earlier i tried to invite a player that was blue and they were not on the list 

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 10:52 AM

This issue is back in action again!!!!!!

Merry Xmas!!

• AlaskanDame
    18,956 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 12:19 PM
    carlosdev:

This issue is back in action again!!!!!!

Merry Xmas!!

I agree. On both !
  • Ladychipper
    22,676 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 8:53 AM

Very frustrating for sure.  Hope this can be straightened out soon.

• Dad2147
    1,745 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 4:27 PM

mrmp1:

I use Chrome and had the same problem what i was told  to be able to see and invite  your friends I needed to be under 250 friends when I got down below 250  the ones i did not have finally showed up 

Mel

Untrue- I don't have near 250 friends and I am having the same issues as many other players.

I use Discord and several of us tried for about 20 minutes to get into an alt shot mach and some friends would show up green and some wouldn't but through Discord we knew they were green on their screen. Still wouldn't let us see everyone. Refreshing several times seemed to help a little.

Dad

• AlaskanDame
    18,956 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 5:49 PM

mrmp1:

I use Chrome and had the same problem what i was told  to be able to see and invite  your friends I needed to be under 250 friends when I got down below 250  the ones i did not have finally showed up 

Mel

Yes, the friend list will only show about 200-250 of your most recent friends.  We are talking here about whether those friends are accurately showing as green or red.  They aren’t.

But thanks for trying to help.

• goldputter3
    89 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2020 3:43 PM

Also... wgt to away replas to share, can only watch now ??? com on man

• Bushbeater4
    1,400 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2020 7:14 PM

mrmp1:

when I got down below 250  the ones i did not have finally showed up 

Mel

Hope we are still friends Mel.... LOL You are a good friend but I won't be here after Oct.31st anyhow.  Time to move on from this fiasco.

Tim

RSS