Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Issues Posting pictures in Forum

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 5 2019 7:17 AM (8 replies)
  • dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 7:50 AM

Since the unexpected downtime I cannot post pictures or gifs anymore.

Anyone else having this issue?

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 8:03 AM

dhjam1    ...working here...   ScottHope

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 8:55 AM

Ok thanks, its just my end

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 1:59 PM

I take back what I said earlier dhjam1, I do appear to have an issue with posting pictures.

Using the usual method of the insert media button on the toolbar, just posts a link rather than the image itself.

The method I used in my previous post was to copy the image (right click then copy image) and then paste that directly into the message box. Might have to be a bit diligent with that method though, as for me it inserts the image at its original resolution which might be way too big for the forum.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 2:17 PM

ScottHope:

Using the usual method of the insert media button on the toolbar, just posts a link rather than the image itself.

Same here, I can not post pictures anymore. Just the link shows up. 

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 4:51 PM

ScottHope:

I take back what I said earlier dhjam1, I do appear to have an issue with posting pictures.

The method I used in my previous post was to copy the image (right click then copy image) and then paste that directly into the message box. Might have to be a bit diligent with that method though, as for me it inserts the image at its original resolution which might be way too big for the forum.

Ok so I'm not the only one, glad to know nothing is wrong with my setup.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 2:08 AM

Seems to be working correctly now.  : )

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 2:56 AM

As a very experienced gif man .  [ lol ].

Sometimes you can copy and paste , sometimes you need to insert media button and sometimes you only get a link .

Depends on the web page .

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 7:17 AM

Working again for me too

RSS