Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Higher Tier

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 7 2020 1:00 PM (9 replies)
  • aces142
    124 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 11:03 AM

Is there a tier above Tour Champion, and is WGT going to open this tier anytime soon?

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 7:26 PM

aces142:

Is there a tier above Tour Champion, and is WGT going to open this tier anytime soon?

I'm having a friend post a listing from champion, thar was from Dec 2018 when I got promoted,    this is all that they gave us.   see post from jam coming next 

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 7:35 PM

Luckystar5:

aces142:

I'm having a friend post a listing from champion, thar was from Dec 2018 when I got promoted,    this is all that they gave us.   see post from jam coming next 

Just click on link below

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 10:07 PM

one year later, and we still don't have jack crap, from wgt.   go figure.   lol  have a happy holiday '''' 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 10:31 PM

dhjam1:

Luckystar5:

aces142:

Just click on link below

I believe that post means the "Hall of Fame" is not a tier - just s different designation for some "elite" players.

But yes - nothing else about it since that I have seen.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 3:37 AM

Wgt, did not say that the Hall of Fame would be a tier, but it was stated that this classification would be sorted out, and that they would start to move players into this Hall of Fame, sometime in 2019.  They have 27 days left, and nothing said thus far. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 5:29 AM

Why is another tier even needed?

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 5:33 AM

YankeeJim:
    Why is another tier even needed?

Because its the “other” tier that will only be invited to the “live” events. No room at the inn for us mortals!

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2020 5:31 AM

DoctorLarry:

dhjam1:

Luckystar5:

aces142:

Just click on link below

I believe that post means the "Hall of Fame" is not a tier - just s different designation for some "elite" players.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2020 1:00 PM

dhjam1:

DoctorLarry:

Separate from tier.

RSS