Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Selling Clubs

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 7 2019 4:45 PM (7 replies)
  • Whammo00
    11 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 10:53 AM

What's up with Selling Clubs. I go to the sell clubs page and my Iron Set is pre-selected. I can't change it to my driver ????? Thanks 

• WGTShamWow
    906 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 5:36 PM

Make sure that the clubs you are trying to sell are not currently equipped. If its equipped, go back and edit your equipment and equip a different club so that the one you are trying to sell is not equipped.

• TCLoveIII
    9 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 4:06 AM

WGTShamWow:

Make sure that the clubs you are trying to sell are not currently equipped. If its equipped, go back and edit your equipment and equip a different club so that the one you are trying to sell is not equipped.

Thanks for your help on this  

I have unequipped my driver and I still don’t have an option to sell it  Same goes for my putter (which I don’t want to sell)  The other 4 different clubs I’ve purchased are all currently equipped in my bag but I also have the option to sell them.  

Any suggestions?  

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 8:38 AM

TCLoveIII:
    The other 4 different clubs I’ve purchased are all currently equipped in my bag but I also have the option to sell them.  

Any suggestions?  

Just in case ... I’ll ask ... you aren’t trying to sell the “starter” clubs right??  
    They cannot be sold 

• TCLoveIII
    9 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 9:25 AM

No. The two clubs I can’t sell were purchased together in a starter package. A driver and an Odyssey putter. Every other club Ive purchased does not have this issue. 

Thanks for the reply 

• TCLoveIII
    9 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2019 7:40 AM

Any other advice or should I just contact WGT support perhaps? 

Also, if you have room in your Club for a somewhat new but very active Canadian, I’d be interested in joining.

Thanks Marchie.  

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2019 2:41 PM

Yes definitely send an email to WGT Support. It might just be a glitch because they were purchased in a “pack” that they don’t show up in your sell list. 

As far as out CC. Right now we’re having a bit of an issue as our Owner has kind of gone AWOL on us for a bit. I’m one of our directors but we don’t have any authority to do anything as far as members go. It’s all controlled by our owner who hasn’t played since May!!! I believe he was still adding members who requested to join but we’ve been stuck at 250(full) for a couple months now. We have asked him to transfer ownership (even temporarily) over to one of us but he has not responded to any messages!  ðŸ˜– If it changes I will gladly make sure you get a spot in our CC!! 😀

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 4:45 PM

MarchieB:
    he has not responded to any messages

Umm. There may be a good reason, if he had close family ties to Ireland. 

Link 

to a fairly recent death notice for Gordon Hastie. I also found evidence of a Gordon Hastie who led a donation effort for MS. I couldn't find a nationality for him. 

Of course, it's possible that he is just borrowing a semi-famous name of a fellow Canadian. 

Facebook 

RSS