Re: Golf ball help

Fri, Dec 13 2019 9:26 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 1:40 AM

TopShelf2010:

SlickHunter:

I don’t know the OP. I gifted him what he asked for but never responded. I hope he got them, and not wasted the credits.

They will be back around in the Forums in a couple of weeks for the 12 Days of Xmas... just like they were last year. You can ask the OP then.

LOL

Don

It’s done, no point in asking-:)

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 12:23 PM

It could prove difficult to determine the genuine from the chancer this year, with a good proportion of the population pocessing a healthy credit balance, how do the santas know that someone asking for something isn’t sitting on a small fortune?

SlickHunter:

TopShelf2010:

SlickHunter:

I don’t know the OP. I gifted him what he asked for but never responded. I hope he got them, and not wasted the credits.

They will be back around in the Forums in a couple of weeks for the 12 Days of Xmas... just like they were last year. You can ask the OP then.

LOL

Don

It’s done, no point in asking-:)

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 3:29 PM

andwhy67:
    It could prove difficult to determine the genuine from the chancer this year, with a good proportion of the population pocessing a healthy credit balance, how do the santas know that someone asking for something isn’t sitting on a small fortune?

Agree.

I will be a Santa this year - but not to long-time members.  Sorry - I will help lower-tier, newer players with an incremental improvement.

• wizards6969
    116 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 10:25 PM

Hi stick hunter I wrote on your wall with a thanks for the golf balls

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 9:26 AM

wizards6969:

Hi stick hunter I wrote on your wall with a thanks for the golf balls

Thanks for the good gesture, and you’re very welcome buddy.

• PAGES
RSS