Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Answered a question on my wall, now accused of poaching

Sat, Dec 7 2019 12:19 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2019 10:47 PM

Bjorn, I checked out the user name of the guy you blocked.  I've heard he's afraid he might not only be blocked, but eventually removed.

One can only hope.

;-)

[/quote

I say he should 110%  be............ IMPEACHED !!!!    LOL

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2019 2:03 AM

Ok fellas,i hear you, but can we not "make" this a political thingy? It`s bad enough as it is. Don`t fall for all Black Friday offers guys, check them carefully so you have some cash left for christmas.

Bjorn

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2019 6:18 AM

Bjorn, my apologies for derailing...good advice about Black Friday, and happy holidays!

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2019 8:16 AM

Bowl64:
    Today i find a post on my wall from a cc-owner accusing me of trying to poach before mentioned player from his cc.

I have never heard of your club poaching, nor do I think they need or desire to.  The friends I have in your club are all very nice, and they wouldn't do that.

Tom.

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 4:38 AM

You`re right Tom, and neither would i. It was a case of a stupid owner not checking the dates of the messages on my wall from someone who asked my advice on a possible change of cc.

Bjorn

• chipshotdan
    29 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 12:14 AM

I’m not sure what has happened Bow ? But I can categorically say you have not tried poaching me 🤔 I just asked you a question and you replied nothing more 🙏 hope this clears this up thank you

regards 

dan 

• chipshotdan
    29 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 12:19 AM

I’ll keep this short ! You have never tried to poach me this is mental something out of nothing I hope me I have cleared this nonsense up 

thanks 

• PAGES
RSS