Fri, Dec 27 2019 1:40 PM (59 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Dec 26 2019 1:47 PM

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Thu, Dec 26 2019 1:51 PM

BPeterson8256:
    As a PC player I have to completely disagree with this comment.

+1-----  I need to buy balls sometime along the way, so why not get some free stuff.  With the 2 Tap in Rewards they have had so far I got 7 sleeves of decent to so-so balls at no charge to me. The lower level balls--which I cant play with because of the speed of the meter--I throw them in the garbage. No good to me. To bad we cant gift them to someone in our club. I now have 45 of my usual ball that I play everyday with and 21 of the free one's. I only go through 1 ball a day at worse---unless I lose them--- so I am set for awhile. Most times a ball will last me 2 or 3 days. I don't play much anymore.

Happy New Year 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Dec 26 2019 1:58 PM

callaghan159:

BPeterson8256:
    As a PC player I have to completely disagree with this comment.

+1-----  I need to buy balls sometime along the way, so why not get some free stuff.  With the 2 Tap in Rewards they have had so far I got 7 sleeves of decent to so-so balls at no charge to me. The lower level balls--which I cant play with because of the speed of the meter--I throw them in the garbage. No good to me. To bad we cant gift them to someone in our club. I now have 45 of my usual ball that I play everyday with and 21 of the free one's. I only go through 1 ball a day at worse---unless I lose them--- so I am set for awhile. Most times a ball will last me 2 or 3 days. I don't play much anymore.

Happy New Year 

Same for me, I bulk purchase the balls I play, so twice now I’ve had free stuff, the ball effects and the boost I don’t need but I’ve had 3 sleeves of decent balls free and CC passes.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Dec 26 2019 2:08 PM

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Dec 26 2019 3:23 PM

BPeterson8256:

Robbob1970:

There is no value, reward, incentive for us long term supporters of the game mobile or PC. 

As a PC player I have to completely disagree with this comment. I would have spent the credits on the balls I use anyway. It was cool getting all the extra free stuff for doing something I was already going to do. True, some of the rewards are things I would not normally use. However, as a player trying to learn the new PC version of the game, it is fun to have some new things to play around with. Even the balls that I would not normally use can be fun to hit around in various games. 

Thank you, WGT!

Cheers   Brett

I totally agree with you Brett. I'm going to buy them anyway.

I got 3 packs of tittleist and 2 packs of Taylormades. Then got a couple wedges for a needy player. That was over 6,000 credits

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Dec 26 2019 3:40 PM

Can you redeem whenever you want or t has to be before time runs out?

• Robbob1970
    113 Posts
    Thu, Dec 26 2019 5:42 PM

DonCaron:
    That was over 6,000 credits

And there's my point. To me 6000 credits is a $90 AUD spend. You armchair warriors can line the pocket of WGT all you like. I'll spend my money on the real game. 

It what fractured reality should it cost more to play a virtual game than the real deal. This is the price we pay for all you strip-miners out there.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Dec 26 2019 7:28 PM

dhjam1:

I would redeem them ASAP. Players had problems the last time, because they waited to long

• Eddymeboy
    6 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2019 1:27 PM

Are Tap in rewards  over just bought something and no love.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2019 1:40 PM

DonCaron:

dhjam1:

I would redeem them ASAP. Players had problems the last time, because they waited to long

Thanks, I did to be on the safe side

RSS