Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tap in Rewards - what a joke

Fri, Dec 27 2019 1:40 PM (59 replies)
  • BirdieChaser2
    533 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 4:13 PM

Thank you Dr.  I agree I had to earn the bonus during the incentive period .   But  it was not stated it had to be redeemed duriing that period.  Hard for them to take that position if they try.  They even included a "How it works" and did not mention redemption period.  If there was an end date we shouldn't have had to guess.  Actally, if that's the case it should have awarded immediately. it will be interesting if they take a "Fooled you" approach or one that accepts responsibility for the ambiguity and still awards.  Lots of bonus programs in the market today.   Buy a $25 gift card and get a bonus $5 card for you for free.  And I don't have to spend that during the promotion period.  Saw this the same way.  Guess we'll see.

I appreciate your feedback.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2019 10:41 PM

Well, the notice did say "*Tap-In Rewards Promo runs 11/28/19-12/1/19."

• BirdieChaser2
    533 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 5:42 AM

Doctor, guess we could have long string on this.  I respect your postings and opinions.  Here we will just agree to disagree. 

I earned the bonuses during the promotion.  That's all that statement means to me.   If they intended for you to have to use them durimg that period it should have been stated that.  Consumer law(in the US) specifies all terms and conditions must be made available to the consumer prior to purchase. Inference is not acceptable.  The promo did not state a redemption periuod. That is WGTs responsibility.

I will be silent here if you want final posting. My battle is with WGT, not the players on this forum. 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 11:52 AM

BirdieChaser2:
    I will be silent here if you want final posting. My battle is with WGT, not the players on this forum. 

Oh, I am not arguing with you nor trying to have the final word.

I would submit this to WGT through Customer Support at the Contacts link and see what they say.  My guess is they will say it was over and they will do nothing - but it never hurts to try.

I never paid much attention to this one since I did not really want what was offered.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 12:49 PM

BirdieChaser2:
    If they intended for you to have to use them durimg that period it should have been stated that.

If you are talking about the bottles of  Gatorade juice-(xp boost)-- that come with the package deal, if you go to the pro shop and look at the product description, it states it starts immediately upon purchase.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 3:36 PM

DoctorLarry:

BirdieChaser2:

Oh, I am not arguing with you nor trying to have the final word.

I would submit this to WGT through Customer Support at the Contacts link and see what they say.  My guess is they will say it was over and they will do nothing - but it never hurts to try.

I never paid much attention to this one since I did not really want what was offered.

+1 Larry.

File a help request BC, they might surprise you

• BirdieChaser2
    533 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2019 6:34 PM

Thanks, all.   Great forum.

I wrote to CS.   I agree they work hard to find a winning solution for their customers.

• SMOKEshack0
    41 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 3:57 AM

BirdieChaser2:

Thanks, all.   Great forum.

I wrote to CS.   I agree they work hard to find a winning solution for their customers.

agreed.

I made a purchase which tiered me up in prize packs, i was about 540 cr short of the next tier so i played a double credits game in "offers". I didnt get rewarded right away which was a concern simply because i was hoping to use those credits to fill the gap for the next tier prize pack. I messaged customer service at Tapjoy through a few routes they offer, i explained the "predicament" (tongue in cheek, as it is a game for fun!) and that a timer applied for the holiday weekend.

In the end they were quick to handle my case, make contact and award me the credits needed to pony up for the next tier. All within the timer allotted for the weekend prize packs and double credits offers explained clearly as expiring when the timer ran out... at least thats how i interpreted it. 

WGT & Tapjoy stepped up and handled the customer experience perfectly.. short of being rewarded immediately following the offer game i played. 

• Robbob1970
    113 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 3:24 PM

Bump. Because once again this is nothing more but a cheap marketing gimmick designed to get new mobile players to spend their money. There is no value, reward, incentive for us long term supporters of the game mobile or PC. On ya WGT!

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Thu, Dec 26 2019 12:58 PM

Robbob1970:

There is no value, reward, incentive for us long term supporters of the game mobile or PC. 

As a PC player I have to completely disagree with this comment. I would have spent the credits on the balls I use anyway. It was cool getting all the extra free stuff for doing something I was already going to do. True, some of the rewards are things I would not normally use. However, as a player trying to learn the new PC version of the game, it is fun to have some new things to play around with. Even the balls that I would not normally use can be fun to hit around in various games. 

Thank you, WGT!

Cheers   Brett

RSS