Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Mobile chat

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 28 2019 1:02 PM (3 replies)
  • Whammo00
    11 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 12:07 PM

Hey. I play on my mobile phone and for the last few days my chat has been screwed up. The section on the screen for showing chat is only one line big and I have to scroll it to read chats. Anyone know what's up?

• JohnKokopeliRidg
    59 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 6:08 PM

Hey there Whammo...

I play almost all the time on a Tablet.  Phone screen is enough smaller that I play even worse than on the tablet :))).  Haven't played much at all on pc screen is bigger but game seems different.

I've had same issue for a week or more. Chat widow regular size. Only about 4 chat sections show. looks like another sub window is blocking the chats below. i can scroll down but it is messed up.

GET THIS.  Sent a Help Request through describing the issue and the typical non-human programed response was that the chat feature was never meant to continue in the mobile Game.

Quote   "Our newest mobile update created a new text box when opening the chat feature. The chat box was only meant for our PC game and was never meant to make it into the mobile version. We hope to have this issue resolved for you soon. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

WGT Member Services" End Quote. 

Huh???  Very interesting as the chat feature is just about all mobile players has to communicate with other CC members.

My response was to ask for a response from a human being that can actually ask a programmer/coding guy to fix something. 

HAPPY PLAYERS and COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERS SPEND MONEY WGT !

REPEAT

HAPPY PLAYERS and COUNTRY CLUB MEMBERS SPEND MONEY WGT !

LISTEN UP!

Thanks

CHAMPION  Are you there? chat window response just does'nt make sense?

Sincerely'

JohnKokopeliRidg

A new,  only since Aug2019,  player that likes the game but is regularly frustrated by the odd responses from WGT SUPPORT "HELP"  why why why???

• Suzy086
    15 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 6:17 AM

Hi.

ITS ABSOLUTEY PATHETIC... I HAVE BEEN  MAILING WGT SEVERAL TIMES A DAY FOR OVER A WEEK NOW AND ALL THEY SAY IS.....

" We are aware of the problem and are endeavouring to fix it as son as we can "

WGT are a disgrace in not fixing a problem of their own making.......they have admitted to me it was an upgrade to the on line game that has affected the APP version for some reason !

WE SHOUD ALL BOYCOTT PURCHASING ANYTHING UNTIL ITS FIXED....HIT THEM IN THIER POCKETS WHERE IT WILL HURT THEM!!!

• BOZskills
    388 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 1:02 PM

To Suzy and whatyourname,if you look in the forums and tap on shot meter. You will get the explainations you're looking for. You'll have to do a little reading as there are some number of pages,but there is an explaination from wgt champion there. Gl

RSS