Forums

Help › Forums

Limited Ready Go Availability 11/23

Sun, Dec 1 2019 3:12 PM (3 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 4:10 PM

Hi everyone. Due to a technical issue in the tools that we use to create Ready Gos, very few RGs will be available early tomorrow morning (11/23)

The rest of them will be available as soon as possible. 

I'm sorry for any trouble this has caused. 

_CHAMPION 

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 12:39 PM

WGTChampion:

Hi everyone. Due to a technical issue in the tools that we use to create Ready Gos, very few RGs will be available early tomorrow morning (11/23)

The rest of them will be available as soon as possible. 

I'm sorry for any trouble this has caused. 

_CHAMPION 

There are also issues with Brackets that were played on 11/22 that did not register in the bracket board. Yet clicking on the score in the player profile takes you to the bracket. It doesn't pay out to the winner even though it posted as it doesn't show. You should take a look at this as I assume many are incorrectly paid out or incorrect player advancing. 

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 5:50 AM

I’m not sure if this issue has resurfaced or is still an issue but I thought I would let you know that the uneven lies 18 hole ready go @ Pinehurst has not been re-listed, it ended completely and payout given around 6 hours ago, I just thought it was strange a new one had not appeared yet

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 3:12 PM

I’m thinking it might be an old ready go from an old set so I may be mistaken , apologies to all

RSS