Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Level 21

Mon, Dec 2 2019 1:12 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • webbjoseph
    937 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2019 11:44 AM

Hi i would like to Acknowledge our Great club for reaching level 21, 2nd club to do so, Congrats to MMCC. Keep it going. Joe

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2019 12:46 PM

Congratulations!  That's an impressive milestone.

What do you get for Level 21, above and beyond what you get for Level 20?

• webbjoseph
    937 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2019 6:19 PM

Thank you, But there is nothing extra for any level above 20 at this time. LOL

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2019 8:36 PM

webbjoseph:
    Hi i would like to Acknowledge our Great club for reaching level 21, 2nd club to do so, Congrats to MMCC. Keep it going. Joe

Not taking anything away from your club's accomplishment or The Georgian but ...

I suspect you got there with idiots playing easy custom courses followed by easy regular courses over and over again ... essentially exploiting the old loophole that has since been closed.

I'll be happy when my club gets to level 20 the proper way.

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2019 9:40 PM

jacktrade51:

Not taking anything away from your club's accomplishment or The Georgian but ...

I suspect you got there with idiots playing easy custom courses followed by easy regular courses over and over again ... essentially exploiting the old loophole that has since been closed.

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2019 11:01 PM
    jacktrade51:

webbjoseph:

the lowest avg player 108 champion earnings 14 dollars and score history compiled of wolf creek low wind scores should answer your question......why chase a low avg like this makes no sense to me....just fooling yourself
  • billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 3:43 PM

MGB01:
    jacktrade51:

webbjoseph:

the lowest avg player 108 champion earnings 14 dollars and score history compiled of wolf creek low wind scores should answer your question......why chase a low avg like this makes no sense to me....just fooling yourself

Because they want to????? not sure why you need to put their accomplishment down. seems you and a few others get your jollies doing that. big men on internet gaming site.....just fooling yourselves

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 4:16 PM

billycash74:

MGB01:
    jacktrade51:

webbjoseph:

Because they want to????? not sure why you need to put their accomplishment down. seems you and a few others get your jollies doing that. big men on internet gaming site.....just fooling yourselves

i couldnt care less if someone wants to portray a false 50 handicap ....if it floats their boat fine......i personally dont understand why......but hey shoot for the stars and hit 40 why not round and round wolf creek on a calm day...happy golfing

• Nancy1959
    7,054 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 6:55 PM

This is a great accomplishment by a great country club.  Period.

Congratulations to all at MM!

~Nancy

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 7:12 PM

webbjoseph:

Congratulations, no small feat to accomplish

• PAGES
RSS