Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 100m XP!!!

Wed, Nov 27 2019 1:44 AM (55 replies)
  • golfariz
    761 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2019 12:45 PM

It's wonderful Nancy, just incredible 100m xp ! , I know your career to have been on your side for months ,I congratulate you for your performance so far unequaled, we are proud of you. William

• golfariz
    761 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2019 12:55 PM

Hi Nancy Congratulation for your performance so far unequaled William

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2019 1:10 PM

BHenke2:
    My issue is that someone bad mouthed  WGT for not recognizing it.

But didn't they recognize it ? I may be wrong but didn't they recocognize her when she hit level 200 by featuring her on the 19th hole? 

• Nancy1959
    7,033 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2019 9:19 PM

My heartfelt thanks to Kevin for publicly posting this new personal milestone of mine, and for the others who posted their kind words of congratulations.  It's been a long journey to 100 million xp, LOL!

~Nancy

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Wed, Nov 13 2019 11:03 AM

100 Million +  XP's.......   that's just fantastic.   One could take those XP's, add a dollar (plus tax and shipping) and get a brand new 8-piece box of crayons.......     

• snoops34
    2,694 Posts
    Wed, Nov 13 2019 11:14 AM

I did have a laugh at this.

I am really confused. All this time I thought 100 Million XPs stood for 100 million Xerox Pages. Close to the total I made copying documents at work for 30 years. If I would have known, I would have just bought crayons instead.

LuckySkreet:

100 Million +  XP's.......   that's just fantastic.   One could take those XP's, add a dollar (plus tax and shipping) and get a brand new 8-piece box of crayons.......     

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Nov 13 2019 11:15 AM

It’s ridiculous that there are any negative comments on this achievement . The figures speak for themselves, Nancy has achieved something no one else has , so well done to her. I don’t know Nancy , but she is the first to do it ! Well done .

• AlaskanDame
    18,869 Posts
    Wed, Nov 13 2019 4:24 PM

TopShelf2010:
    One could argue that a player (ummm, cough) accomplishing this has pretty much single-handedly ruined any plans WGT might have had in the future with regards to Levels and XP;s?

Don

No more so than those with 100’s of millions (more likely billions) of coins have altered any notions there might ever have been for WGT to allow some exchange rate of coins for credits.

Congrats, Nancy!

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Wed, Nov 13 2019 4:38 PM

AlaskanDame:
    No more so than those with 100’s of millions (more likely billions) of coins have altered any notions there might ever have been for WGT to allow some exchange rate of coins for credits.

Good point right there. Never thought of it...

But hundreds of billions??!! Is it even possible??

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Thu, Nov 14 2019 12:45 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

It's funny that no matter what domain, field, sector, area, there are people who have different goals in their careers.

I've read somewhere in the past there was a Brazilian football player who had never ever played a single second on the field until his retirement over a span of 15 years IIRC!

I'm not trying to diminish Nancy's achievement or anything, just saying she's an interesting character. Congratulations! :-)

Think you are talking about Kaiser, good documentary about him, "Kaiser! The Greatest Footballer Never to Play Football ". He was signed by most of the big club sides in Brazil, and some foreign sides, but always found some way of not actually playing. (he did play some minutes here and there, though not very much)

RSS