Help › Forums

Re: Moving Tiers

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 19 2019 2:19 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BOZskills
    388 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2019 4:01 PM

Alosso,i'm not sure if we are saying the same thing or not,but i wastalking about the moblie version the device reference was an aside to the op. In the mobile version,tiering up is not dependent on levels or avgs or ranked rounds(as only tournaments and ranked rounds played alone count as rrds). Only wgt knows how why or when they promote someone!

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Nov 18 2019 5:46 PM

alosso:

OTOH, players NOT playing these but "mobile" games, HTH + Coin Rooms, would never rise by these criteria. Instead, they are promoted in tiers when they reach certain levels.

If you look around, you find players in higher tiers with 150 averages - impossible the traditional way.

When I belonged to WGT Golf (Facebook) they often talked about this. They said they went up by levels playing only HTH games.

A lot of players advance to fast with Red Tees and it hurts them, because they don't learn the game first. Each level has its challenges that need to be overcome.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2019 2:19 AM

BOZskills:
    Alosso,i'm not sure if we are saying the same thing or not,
    We are not.

I understand you saying "there are no set requirements for tiering up on the mobile device", I say "There are, and more than one."

BOZskills:
    In the mobile version,tiering up is not dependent on levels or avgs or ranked rounds(as only tournaments and ranked rounds played alone count as rrds).
    Looks like I have explained my opinion many times in this thread. Therefore, please go ahead and explain yours. By which algorithm or magic are players with 150 averages promoted up to Legend?

(easy to find in the players list, selecting the different tiers)

• PAGES
RSS