Forums

Help › Forums

Re: messaging other players on new desktop update?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 10 2019 11:37 AM (21 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2019 1:04 AM

kipdog87:
    I am an old thickey, the young wife has set me up to keep it simple lol. Ok the real question is......when we have to fully moved over to the " dark side " ( The Mobile site ) will we lose anything that we have on the Pc version, as i cannot see how we can save a replay of a great shot which we might hit. Mick

Young wife eh, what are you doing on here? Lol.

But I digress. I hope that WGT will add a save shot feature, but the mobile game has been without that for quite a while now, as far as I know. I guess all we can do is keep asking and hope that WGT will add it at some point.

Might be an idea to make videos of our saved flash shots too, because they won't work when/if flash gets removed from the site.  : (

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2019 11:37 AM

ScottHope:
    I hope that WGT will add a save shot feature

As I understand it, currently, saved shots are nothing more than alpha-numerics that flash reads, so they take up minimal memory. Theoretically, as long as flash is on a home computer browser and the files are still available, previously saved shots could be viewed. 

I wonder if some other subroutine that WGT could add to the launcher, would/could capture the alpha-numerics of a shot for use in a flash enabled browser. 

Pretty much anything else would require too much memory storage for it to be tolerable for WGT.

RSS