Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Harvest Showdown

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 9 2019 1:50 PM (5 replies)
  • Buckeye1s
    1 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2019 1:36 PM

Played the first 3 holes of Harvest Showdown his morning at -2. Checked back in the afternoon and my scorecard shows I completed the remaining 6 holes, bogey on each???

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2019 2:57 PM

The first day qualifying  ended this morning, it gave you bogies since you didn't get your other two games in before the time ran out

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2019 7:44 PM

The first round is made up of 3 rounds of qualifying. Each round only has a 24hr window to play the 9 holes required. Because you did not play the last 6 holes before the end of that round it automatically entered a bogey for each hole you did not complete. 

• marcgo60
    2 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 3:55 PM

I played the first round -6 and the second round even to finish with a 67, came back to check, I was -3 and some how bogeyed the last 3 holes. What is going on ?

• marcgo60
    2 Posts
    Thu, Nov 7 2019 3:59 PM

I completed my rounds on time.

• RegisLDN
    136 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2019 1:50 PM

I had the same problems reported in this and the previous tournament. I invest time and equipment to get the best possible results and am hampered by the inefficiency and inability of project administrators to detect and fix bugs. The smart guys and cheats on all tiers (from hack to tour champion) take advantage not only of benefiting but also harming their opponent.

DEplorable ....

TOP GOLF HAS MUCH TO LOSE WITH THIS

From now on I will only participate in these promotions after consulting the forum and make sure it will be a fair and fun confrontation.

RSS