Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 'Payment Server Error.'

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 7 2021 11:24 AM (5 replies)
  • Alan000
    2 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2019 12:03 PM

Hi. I want to buy some credits but keep getting a "Could Not Deposit Funds. Payment Server Error" message. I've tried at least a dozen times via Chrome and Firefox, with Flash both on and off, and a clean cache. Nothing works. Any ideas?  Thanks.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2019 3:27 PM

• BOXALL
    140 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2020 5:41 AM

Alan000:

Hi. I want to buy some credits but keep getting a "Could Not Deposit Funds. Payment Server Error" message. I've tried at least a dozen times via Chrome and Firefox, with Flash both on and off, and a clean cache. Nothing works. Any ideas?  Thanks.

I'm getting the same message too. Can you fix this, please, wgt?

• Ilmagster
    1 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2021 4:13 PM

This still hasn't been fixed and it's 2021 already. It's becoming annoying trying to buy something on the website and it's not working. I've seen quite a few sites that I visit and love their products, having difficulties with their payment processing systems. It comes as a surprise since there are sites that provide guidance to great card processing companies and you get to choose. As a suggestion I think wgt should look at http://reducer.co.uk/ and the advice they offer and maybe have a better and easier to way to have us spend our money. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2021 5:22 PM

Ilmagster:
    This still hasn't been fixed and it's 2021 already. It's becoming annoying trying to buy something on the website and it's not working

Wow... just joined today and already looking to spend some money.

Have you correctly added your Billing Information?

Don

• Stabon42
    2 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2021 11:24 AM

WTH this should NEVER happen! its just your bread n butter not like getting paid isn't important! I been going through this too CS is very very slow to respond! seems a very persistent problem too! Very poor for this website! 

RSS