Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Balls

Tue, Nov 5 2019 3:28 PM (6 replies)
  • Dlouise
    2 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 7:44 AM

wgt sent me email saying I would get 3 callway free balls if I logged in today where are they

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 8:51 AM

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Nov 3 2019 6:36 PM

Would need to see the exact wording of the email to help but you may just need to look in your inventory to see if they are there.  Apologies if you did that already.

You should contact WGT directly.

http://www.wgt.com/contact.aspx

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 4:44 AM

WGT has never, ever offered a free sleeve of balls for simply logging in or signing up for a tournament. What they have sometimes done if offered one logo ball for signing up for a special tournament. There also have been gifts of a single logo ball for logging in on particular days. And today's WGT offers ball effects, instead of a ball, for those special days. Nothing like a turkey ball effect for Thanksgiving. 

I wait with bated breath for the next free ball effects to be given out. Maybe it will be a ball that goes "Ho, ho, ho" and has flying presents for Christmas. Or WGT could surprise me with a whole sleeve of high end balls, but that would be like winning a lottery where the odds are long.

No, the WGT always expects something for "free" sleeves of balls. Most often it is the purchase of 2000 credits! It is always, always important to read with care when WGT offers something for free. Many people were disappointed to find turkey effects instead of a turkey ball. Never could figure out how WGT was going to give me that free beer they once offered! But on occasion I do hit a ball and get a trail of bubbles. Or maybe that was something wafting from that can I just popped open.

• Gepetto1958
    4,219 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2019 7:12 AM

HackWilson1930:
    WGT has never, ever offered a free sleeve of balls for simply logging in

YES when it's been a few months that you have not played, WGT sends you an email and you only have to log in from this email to receive a 3 ball sleeve.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2019 12:21 PM

Gepetto, thank you for the information. In the last seven years I have only missed playing a total of 15 days so I never had the opportunity to find this out. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2019 3:28 PM

RSS