Forums

Help › Forums

Re: My goodness I hope someone can help

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 1 2019 10:57 AM (2 replies)
  • LightsOut1120
    1,819 Posts
    Fri, Nov 1 2019 8:41 AM

i just recently smashed the screen on my old iphone 7.  It was about time for an upgrade anyway.  So I went out and got the new iphone 11 pro max behemoth of a phone solely in thinking that the new larger screen would help my wgt game. ( lol I know ridiculous that I would pick out a phone based on this game)  Well anyway since I got it I have been having only 1 issue the little white dots on the putting green grid that move and help you aim are extremely faint bordering on transparent.  You can  barely see them, It sucked but I was getting by.  Well today they are all but invisible.  I can't even tell if they are moving or not.  I guess firstly is anyone else that has purchased this phone, the iphone 11 pro max, having this issue?  If it's just me can anyone provide some help on how to fix this?

There doesn't seem to be anything in the settings for wgt to brighten, or darken.  Nothing for any tint or contrast.  Pretty much nothing at all.  There also doesn't appear to be anything in the iphone settings either.  the brightness feature is not helping.  The true tone is not helping and I can't find any advanced settings or anything.

I'm really hoping someone in the community can help me fix this issue in any way, shape, or form.  I would be happy to go back to the original barely visible I had going. If someone could provide any help I would greatly appreciate it.  Thank you

Paul

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Nov 1 2019 9:50 AM

LightsOut1120:

i just recently smashed the screen on my old iphone 7.  It was about time for an upgrade anyway.  So I went out and got the new iphone 11 pro max behemoth of a phone solely in thinking that the new larger screen would help my wgt game. ( lol I know ridiculous that I would pick out a phone based on this game)  Well anyway since I got it I have been having only 1 issue the little white dots on the putting green grid that move and help you aim are extremely faint bordering on transparent.  You can  barely see them, It sucked but I was getting by.  Well today they are all but invisible.  I can't even tell if they are moving or not.  I guess firstly is anyone else that has purchased this phone, the iphone 11 pro max, having this issue?  If it's just me can anyone provide some help on how to fix this?

There doesn't seem to be anything in the settings for wgt to brighten, or darken.  Nothing for any tint or contrast.  Pretty much nothing at all.  There also doesn't appear to be anything in the iphone settings either.  the brightness feature is not helping.  The true tone is not helping and I can't find any advanced settings or anything.

I'm really hoping someone in the community can help me fix this issue in any way, shape, or form.  I would be happy to go back to the original barely visible I had going. If someone could provide any help I would greatly appreciate it.  Thank you

Paul

Go on YouTube, look up how to change a screen on an iPhone, buy the kit from eBay, probably less than $30, take the new iPhone back, get a refund and buy yourself a tablet, Now you have two devices to watch the 2 credit videos.

Bobs your uncle!!

• LightsOut1120
    1,819 Posts
    Fri, Nov 1 2019 10:57 AM

I have both an ipad snd an ipad mini.  Dont ask me why, but for whatever reason I dont play nearly as well on either of them as I do my phone.  Its crazy I know.  Dont know anyone who prefers the phone to a tablet, but for some unknown reason im just way better on phone.  Thank you for the tips though.  I will try youtube they seem to have a video for everything. Hopefully there will be one for this. Thx sgain

paul

RSS