Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Current Issues I have seen so far in the past 3 days

Mon, Dec 16 2019 2:44 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JWick02
    1 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2019 3:42 PM

Put buddy only works in head to head even though my club has unlimited put buddy and swing buddy

Swing buddy does not work at all

Not way to close chat at end of head to head

Wind physics highly unaccurate so much so that there is not way to properly gauge it (20mile hr wind might or might not effect ball flight 10 mile hr wind might drastically effect ball flight)

Serious lags loading and swing hang ups while playing head to head.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2019 4:29 PM

JWick02:

Put buddy only works in head to head even though my club has unlimited put buddy and swing buddy

Swing buddy does not work at all

Not way to close chat at end of head to head

Wind physics highly unaccurate so much so that there is not way to properly gauge it (20mile hr wind might or might not effect ball flight 10 mile hr wind might drastically effect ball flight)

Serious lags loading and swing hang ups while playing head to head.

When you say Shot Pal and Putter Pal "do not work" do you mean they do not show up?  

I suspect some of the problems you feel exist might be due to low end equipment that has considerable variability.

BTW - your CC owner needs to manage the CC!  1 Owner and everyone else is a recruit!

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Nov 5 2019 3:32 AM

DoctorLarry:
    BTW - your CC owner needs to manage the CC!  1 Owner and everyone else is a recruit!

The owner has no recent score history whatsoever.

Some CC!

• dschlapman
    71 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 12:48 PM

I am going to post this here.  I am currently playing both versions. While I like the soon to be gone Flash version I am trying to figure out the new stuff.  I do have a couple of observations.

1. Yes, the meter is faster, because it is bigger. This make it easier to see and I have adjusted to its speed, but the off ding putting is giving me fits. Over all I like it.

2, There are three information boxes on the screen, Player and score, hole and wind, and course map. All three need to be bigger.

It can be difficult to read the wind direction and speed for those of us with old tired eyes.

The course map also needs some more size so that shot aiming can be done more accurately.

Might as well make the player name and score bigger to balance out the screen.

3. Not sure about this one but, I have read somewhere that the new shot timer is 45 seconds. I would like to see it go to 60 seconds, seldom need that much time but it is what the flash players are used to.

These should be fairly simple updates to make.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 2:08 PM

dschlapman:

I am going to post this here.  I am currently playing both versions. While I like the soon to be gone Flash version I am trying to figure out the new stuff.  I do have a couple of observations.

1. Yes, the meter is faster, because it is bigger. This make it easier to see and I have adjusted to its speed, but the off ding putting is giving me fits. Over all I like it.

2, There are three information boxes on the screen, Player and score, hole and wind, and course map. All three need to be bigger.

It can be difficult to read the wind direction and speed for those of us with old tired eyes.

The course map also needs some more size so that shot aiming can be done more accurately.

3. Not sure about this one but, I have read somewhere that the new shot timer is 45 seconds. I would like to see it go to 60 seconds, seldom need that much time but it is what the flash players are used to.

+1 All good points.

The shot timer needs at least 60 seconds. Right now I don't play anyone using a timer, because they like to chat.

• nolan60
    176 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2019 8:17 PM

DonCaron:

dschlapman:

+1 All good points.

The shot timer needs at least 60 seconds. Right now I don't play anyone using a timer, because they like to chat.

One thing I would like to add is when you scroll your mouse on club selection it make some kind of noise these old fingers like to make an extra scroll sometimes

nolan

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2019 2:51 AM

nolan60:

One thing I would like to add is when you scroll your mouse on club selection it make some kind of noise these old fingers like to make an extra scroll sometimes

nolan

I shut off that wheel on my game mouse. It changes clubs on me when I dont want it to

• mrm6400
    1,787 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2019 6:18 AM

I can no longer access free credits when using the new PC app.

When you click on free credits it does not take you to the page it use too.

It does show the prompt that you will now be redirected and when you click continue nothing happens.

Just giving heads up so you will realize after the latest maintenance of servers there are still some bugs.

Thanks,

Michael

P.S. Another issue is with the Snowed in Challenge.  I did not notice the levels at the top with Rookie, Veteran, Expert so I just clicked on start and I paid the 10 credits thinking I was entering the tournament with a change to advance.  For the qualifier round I was -7 under par but it said it did not advance.  Someone (Don Caron) made me aware of the levels and that I probably should have choose Veteran.  I feel stupid for not noticing but I just thought that the tournament would put me in the proper level like it does for WGT other weekly and monthly tournaments.  I placed in 6th or 7th place but did not advance because of an honest mistake. You may want to in the future not allow people to enter in a level that you want allow them to advance.  Would make sense and eliminate the chance of making a mistake as I have apparently done.

• AndyJames123
    77 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2019 8:51 PM

its just the damn putting i cant deal with, the box where it tells you length of putt and up or downhill is far too big as is in way of dots, then when you move your aim the dots disappear.... whats all that about???   like i said other aspects of actual game is not too bad and will definitely still be playing

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2019 9:04 PM

AndyJames123:

like i said other aspects of actual game is not too bad and will definitely still be playing

+1

• PAGES
RSS