Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Wedge Sets

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 29 2019 2:03 PM (1 replies)
  • VanTurino
    4 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 12:20 PM

I find that I typically stick to one brand of wedges since they keep the same spin, swing meter etc. and just purchase all the degrees of them. It would be nice to see a wedge set that gives you all degrees available of that Club(lvl). I would presume there is others who would agree with me on this.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 2:03 PM

VanTurino:

I find that I typically stick to one brand of wedges since they keep the same spin, swing meter etc. and just purchase all the degrees of them. It would be nice to see a wedge set that gives you all degrees available of that Club(lvl). I would presume there is others who would agree with me on this.

Curious as to what wedges you have tried, as you have starter wedges equipped at the moment.

I recommend (and many experienced players also do) that you carry three wedges in addition to the PW in your iron set.  In my case, I carry 56, 60, and 64 deg wedges (drop the hybrid).

In your case, you can get every loft available in the Taylormade wedges available at Levels 38-39.  Getting matched meter, etc., does help with consistent play.

RSS