Help › Forums

Re: soulcatcher

Thu, Nov 10 2011 4:40 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • birdwell
    561 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2011 6:07 PM

WGT should sort this out.

I applaud Soulcatcher for doing his due-diligence to report abuse...  although in this particular case the result was very harsh relative to the crime (that is if we believe the testimony given by the OP to be the truth :) )

but yeah... let em play. It's better if they have their own accounts... I mean who keeps the clubs if they split up.. LOL

• MUSTAQBAL1
    270 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2011 3:51 AM

according to the terms and conditions, it is ok if a husband and wife each have their own separate wgt account with separate emails.  regarding the funding of each account with a credit card, must they both be separate credit card accounts with different names?  or say, can the husband use his credit card to fund both accounts?

qbal

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2011 6:03 AM

MUSTAQBAL1:

according to the terms and conditions, it is ok if a husband and wife each have their own separate wgt account with separate emails.  regarding the funding of each account with a credit card, must they both be separate credit card accounts with different names?  or say, can the husband use his credit card to fund both accounts?

qbal

I suppose they can use Paypal that uses the one credit card.

-Roger

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2011 4:04 PM

bump...wait ..wrong thread. 

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2011 4:28 PM

/SC wakes up and looks around

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 4:40 AM