Help › Forums

Re: Delete a club

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 18 2020 3:54 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Whammo00
    11 Posts
    Thu, Oct 24 2019 2:25 PM

Hey guys. I want to delete my hybred club so I can add another wedge. I can do it here just fine but when I play on my phone it doesnt save over there. Whats up?

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Oct 24 2019 3:52 PM

On mobile click on options icon (little gear) in bottom right --> on "Home" tab under "Customize Equipment' --> chose "Advanced"

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Oct 24 2019 4:17 PM

Hmmm, what you set here should also show up there. Marchie's right but whatever change I make here carries over to there. 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Oct 24 2019 11:13 PM

YankeeJim:

Hmmm, what you set here should also show up there. Marchie's right but whatever change I make here carries over to there. 

That earlier bug may have a hangover!

• Whammo00
    11 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2019 8:23 AM

I did that and then went to edit equipment --> Hybrid and still could not delete it.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2019 8:57 AM

Whammo00:

I did that and then went to edit equipment --> Hybrid and still could not delete it.

Then follow what Marchie said.

• Whammo00
    11 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2019 9:32 AM

when I said "I did that" I meant that I did what Marchie said and then tried to delete the club and it didn't work.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2019 1:58 AM

Whammo00:

You don't want to "delete" it but unequip it and equip the wedge in it's place.

This was an issue a while back and WGT says they fixed it - but....?

You still have to set the option as Marchie said to get it to work.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2019 8:18 PM

Whammo00:

- If your bag has been switched to the advanced option then you will see (optional) under 5 bag items and (required) under the putter, irons, and ball. 
    - If it doesn’t say optional then you still have the normal bag option selected                      
    - you don’t have to unequip the items from the bag. Just select the club slot you want to change on the left side then pick the club you want from the clubs you own on the right side and select equip

• AKQJTs
    6 Posts
    Sun, Oct 18 2020 1:19 PM

Switch the settings for "Customize Equipment" to advance. This will make the top 5 slots 'optional' slots. When you select your hybrid to change it you'll see three tabs at the top so you can switch to wedges and switch the hybrid out for another wedge. 

_CHAMPION

• PAGES
RSS