Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Loggin in?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 23 2019 3:07 PM (2 replies)
  • SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2019 1:50 AM

I have 3 devices that I use to play. I stay logged in on my iOS, but on Android, every time I log in, it tells me that my password/username is incorrect, and making log in thru Facebook. Is this a known issue? thanks

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2019 3:50 AM

SlickHunter:

I have 3 devices that I use to play. I stay logged in on my iOS, but on Android, every time I log in, it tells me that my password/username is incorrect, and making log in thru Facebook. Is this a known issue? thanks

I have 3 devices as well. I stay logged in on all 3 with no problems, I just opened WGT on my Samsung Galaxy Tab E Android tablet and logged out then logged back in to see if it is an issue with all Android devices, I logged in with my user name and password with no problem. 

you might try resetting your password with the recover password icon on the Android log in page, if you are staying logged into the other 2 devices something might have caused your password to change,

Didn't WGT make all mobile players change their password a while back when a lot of mobile accounts were hacked, Maybe you changed it then and logged into your devices and forgot that you changed your password and you are trying to log into WGT on your Android device with your old password. 

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2019 3:07 PM

I

borntobesting:

SlickHunter:

I have 3 devices as well. I stay logged in on all 3 with no problems, I just opened WGT on my Samsung Galaxy Tab E Android tablet and logged out then logged back in to see if it is an issue with all Android devices, I logged in with my user name and password with no problem. 

you might try resetting your password with the recover password icon on the Android log in page, if you are staying logged into the other 2 devices something might have caused your password to change,

Didn't WGT make all mobile players change their password a while back when a lot of mobile accounts were hacked, Maybe you changed it then and logged into your devices and forgot that you changed your password and you are trying to log into WGT on your Android device with your old password. 

Yeah I changed password before, and I use that to log in on our Forum, so it should be good. Maybe it’s time to change password.

RSS