Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I Love Match Play

Fri, Nov 6 2009 7:06 AM (4 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2009 5:26 PM

It is true. I love it! Fast and fun, plus you get points! Last month I made alot of points. They are now gone, but that is OK, I'm making more points this month. My question is where did they go and what do they do?

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2009 5:35 PM

SP,

I asked that same question not too long ago myself. Matchplay points at the moment are completley useless and mean nothing. Just a way of keeping up with your wins and losses in matchplay.

Sorry im sure thats not the answer you was hoping for, because I didnt like that response too much either.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2009 2:20 AM

I wish we could gets balls with those points

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2009 6:37 AM

Now there is a capitol idea..playing for balls. Or a players credits. As it stands now, depending upon tier,say tier level X vs tier level Y, a certain amount of points is awarded to the victor. Let us play for the credit amount of the now "points" and the credits move from the loser account and are deposited into the account of the winner. 

• dpckopy
    217 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2009 7:06 AM

Match play is where it's at!  If only those points did mean something.  I did read somewhere in the FAQ's that WGT will use those points on a Leaderboard in the future. Perhaps then they will give us credits.  But I love match play!!

RSS