Forums

Help › Forums

Re: [Mobile/PC Suggestion] Club bag

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 12 2019 12:06 AM (8 replies)
  • Magicware
    5 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 3:48 PM

This item exists for the PC version, however it is only a cosmetic.

My suggestion is that you add this into the mobile version AND add a use to it (meaning also adding this feature/use to pc), here is my idea:

I find myself in need of more than 2 wedges to carry in my bag, I carry a 56" and a 60". 

Apart from those mentioned wedges, I would also like to carry a 52" or a 64" (Among the multiple options from the ProShop which range from 52 to 64 iirc) but I don't want to bench my Hybrid or my Wood or Driver. 

It would be very useful if you could buy that bag and by buying that you get extra slots of "equipment" or even adding bag sizes if you don't want to make it infinite.

I think this suggestion is a great idea because it would encourage those players who want to buy more wedges to actually buy them and also buy the bag to improve their game.

If you have any ideas or thoughts about this please feel free to comment down below.

-Magicware

• BOZskills
    388 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 4:23 PM

Rules of golf allow only 14 clubs to be carried and used during a round! These 14 must be selected before teeing off. Seriously?

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 6:30 PM

Magicware:
    but I don't want to bench my Hybrid

There is the real problem.

14 clubs is the limit - pick the most useful ones.  

Wedges>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hybrid

• Magicware
    5 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 6:43 PM

OK all your posts are fair and I agree with what you've said, I might as well do bench my Hybrid after all.

However, can we agree that the mobile version needs to add the bag to the proshop even if it's for cosmetics only?

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 6:09 AM

At one time WGT offered a bag that worked as four (4) separate bags. The bag owner could equip each of the four bags with different sets of clubs within the rules of golf. This made starting a closest to the hole round with a set of clubs that included 4 wedges along with the pitching wedge from the iron set and no driver a simple mouse click during the round set up. After the ctth round a simple click and, bingo, a set of starter clubs was ready to carry around the course. A player having an old iron set could easily dust them off by using them in one of the four configurations.

WGT had a very good idea with this type of bag but there were programming glitches when it came to selling clubs back to the company so WGT opted to take the bag off the market. Keep an eye out for these special bags because there are some still out there. The plaid bag is the easiest to spot.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 11:55 AM

Magicware:
    can we agree that the mobile version needs to add the bag to the proshop even if it's for cosmetics only?
    You want that ugly oversized thing which is nothing more than a "decoration"? Seriously?!?

• BOZskills
    388 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 8:10 PM

Alosso,+1,000!!!

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2019 6:19 PM

alosso:

Magicware:
    can we agree that the mobile version needs to add the bag to the proshop even if it's for cosmetics only?
    You want that ugly oversized thing which is nothing more than a "decoration"? Seriously?!?

What’s the equivalent of “Beauty is in the eye of the beholden” in German?

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Oct 12 2019 12:06 AM

fobby1980:

alosso:

Magicware:

What’s the equivalent of “Beauty is in the eye of the beholden” in German?

Angela Merkel!,

RSS