Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Question about Clash Credits.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 10 2019 11:52 AM (4 replies)
  • Vector8000
    347 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 2:35 PM

My young Club has won 25000 credit s from winning some clashes, my question is can the Club use that to purchase thing s for the member s or for the club as a whole. Or is it just a running total with no purchase power ? I would appreciate any input. Thank s Vector8000 Owner of Ravenswood C.C

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 4:34 PM

Hi Vec,

First off, best wishes to you and your new club. It can be a fun ride if managed well. As for the earnings you are seeing, they are not from the clash and do not hold any club value. They are the cumulative total of each individual member of your clubs personal earnings. Your own account for half of that total.

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 9:02 PM

Starting out a new country club from start is a hard task.  If you are going to take it on ...

it takes more than 1 player to run a cc so find a director (or more) who will help you.

Only the owner can move recruits up to members or veterans.  Pain in ass but but you personally have to go through each player and move them up.

Owner has to stay regularly involved.

Try tournaments to keep them involved.  Promote AS games too.

Recruiting an issue; I hate to do it but it was a necessity for a while.

Make friends and, to repeat, keep them involved.

Tom.

• Vector8000
    347 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 6:13 AM

I have added a Director last week and He is awesome and is a great help. And I understand what you guy s are saying , And I appreciate you're advice and for helping me with a question that was raised in the Club. We kind of thought it was cumulative but was nt sure. Thank s again, Vector

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Oct 10 2019 11:52 AM

Vector8000:
    My young Club has won 25000 credit s from winning some clashes
    Nobody wins anything of worth from Clashes, notably there are no credits at stake at all!

RSS