Forums

Help › Forums

Re: veteran & higher level player feedback section

Wed, Nov 13 2019 3:28 PM (146 replies)
  • AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Wed, Oct 16 2019 2:40 PM

as I had stated I think some parts are accurate. I actually said in video that that particular one worked out better for the mobile version Nik.

it seemed like it was a slightly different spot too that missed with the putt in the flash version. the mobile version was right on the fault line it looked like

next time I will just play a single ball and restart between platforms to better showcase the point.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2019 5:11 AM

AgentBrown123:
    Not sure what you mean about the right click there Jim.

When in the green view if you hold down the right mouse button you can change the aerial view.

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2019 10:37 AM

Thanks, I'll have to give that a try next time.

• sarak362336
    1,597 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2019 12:59 PM

Can you use the notebook in the new version?

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2019 1:12 PM
    AgentBrown123:

Not sure what you mean about the right click there Jim. Here is a video I just made comparing flash vs standalone. Maybe that'll answer your question.

The first portion of video proves my point that the dots don't change from bigger breaking putts to less breaking putts on the standalone/mobile platform. The dot speed remains the same. Actually in first example the second putt should have shown more break but actually the dots were even slower than the first putt which was way more below hole

Also, at 37:40 minutes in, it shows this again even more plainly

and as I have said, that the mobile version players seem to ignore. It happens on the bigger breaking putts!

Why don't you leave us PC players alone? it's fine if you like your mobile game. And you already have it to play even on your pc if you want with programs that allow you to run it on PC.

This version needs to be different from mobile, main reason being the greens. As proven in this video. 

watced the video.......thx for that A.B......CANT BELIEVE THE DIFFERENCE.....it is like you say double the speed on flash version.....alot of pc players will have issues with that when they( have to ) change over to the mobile version....not looking great the future of wgt....
  • ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2019 1:13 PM

YankeeJim:
    When in the green view if you hold down the right mouse button you can change the aerial view.
    Right clicking in the Unity Game does nothing at all for me.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2019 1:28 PM

ScottHope:
    Right clicking in the Unity Game does nothing at all for me.

I'd get your money back, Scott. LOL  ;-)

A few looks.........

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2019 1:48 PM

Right click in green view does same as left click for me. But can't find green view useful at all yet.

Game runs good in 1024x768. Avatars are normal sized and meter runs slower like it does on mobile game. in both 16x9 resolutions it's like aspect ratio is changed..and meters runs much faster.

Nik

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2019 1:50 PM

YankeeJim:
    I'd get your money back, Scott. LOL  ;-)
    Lol. I can get to that view by clicking the 'Green View' button, but right clicking does nothing. Do you get a menu of some sort or does it go into that view automatically on a right click?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2019 3:41 PM

ScottHope:
    Do you get a menu of some sort or does it go into that view automatically on a right click?

No, you hold down the button while you rotate the views just like on previews when you're looking to buy something on Amazon, for instance.

FWIW, it's an unnatural move and I only discovered it quite by accident.  :-)

RSS