Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Downtime?

Thu, Oct 3 2019 6:51 AM (7 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 5:45 PM

What's up with the mobile app.  No one can get on, is this the normal preclash downtime, or another goof up by wgt?  No announcement? 

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 7:01 PM

Working fine for me, just used it for CDP continuation..

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 7:45 PM

that was a question, no one I talked to could get on for approx, a half an hour.  so I was asking if it was a downtime.  last couple of clashs there was a downtime prior to clash, made me ask if it was one. 

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 7:57 PM

Believe that was an answer.  i.e. working fine for me.  

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 10:53 AM

When I tried to check status of a TW, I kept getting errors suggesting some form of connectivity issue... yet I had no problem checking the forums, watching videos, so I highly doubt it was a connectivity issue but rather a WGT issue... I even resorted to uninstalling and reinstalling the game thinking some other problem arose when WGT released the "early release" and it was causing issues somehow.  but I continued to have the same error.  it eventually seemed to clear up.  Either way, it took quite a while before I eventually got on the mobile platform on a tablet.  Something appears to have been going on but couldn't tell you what.  Haven't checked today.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 1:19 PM

Maybe something to do with this? Odd coincidence if it doesn't.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/606613.aspx

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 5:57 AM

Didn't catch that announcement and it could have been a factor for others, but couldn't have been the issue when I attempted to play as  it was during one of Jason's live streams.  I tried to jump on mobile while he was looking for someone to play using the "early access" version.

So, it could not have been a downtime, if others are online playing.  Possibly a glitch of some sort.  I wondered if the new release interacting with the mobile platform was creating some kind of glitch with the new "early access"... it may have been ironed out as it has returned since then.  But something funky was happening.  

• AJ50457
    562 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 6:51 AM

Luckystar5:

What's up with the mobile app.  No one can get on, is this the normal preclash downtime, or another goof up by wgt?  No announcement? 

I saw this on my Twitter account, posted 2 hours before it happened.  Sometime Twitter is worthwhile... went to bed instead of playing.

"Heads up that WGT will be down for a short maintenance update tonight at 10:00 PM PT. No new features this time, but we'll be back ASAP so you can get back to your games!"

RSS