Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Need Skype advice......

Sat, Nov 9 2019 8:00 AM (3 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,775 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2019 4:39 PM

Could use some help...I wan't to set up  Skype that is Just for my club....I am not to familiar with Skype..... Now I do have a "Personal" Skype account ...And I have been playing a few games with some buddies as of late ...But what I am asking is there a way to set up a TFC(The Founders Club) account for the club guys? With chat rooms for them to set up games with other members?.... I see no option like that when I log on to my Skype account which is the version that came with my laptop (Microsoft version)?...

Some members are using Discord but not everyone in club is happy with the way that is working out..

Thanks for any Advice.........JD

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2019 7:58 PM
    I play in the OCGL Ladder League and they use TeamSpeak, which has exactly what your looking for. They have a chat room for setting up games amongst players and game rooms for the actual playing of the game. I use Skype and TeamSpeak, neither of which pose any issue's on my 7 year old PC running Window's 10. It doesn't matter which set up you decide to use, someone will complain.
  • JDGHOST
    6,775 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2019 5:23 AM

In Discord we have a TFC "server"??  Is there such a thing as Having our own Skype server??

JD

• GBP1705
    2,607 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2019 8:00 AM

Click on the + chat then create new group chat. you can then add or remove anyone to and from that group chat.

RSS