Help › Forums

Re: Getting Started and Known Issues

Tue, Nov 10 2020 11:17 PM (104 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 2:39 AM

nolan60:

nerve60:

Question for any pc player playing on App that off-dings short putts.

I am missing tons of short putts and I thought it was just the new greens. However, after some testing, I'm not sure off-dinging putts has been added to game yet. Any ideas? Maybe its there, just have to fine tune it. 

I think you are right i have also experienced that on short putts no matter how much i off ding it

Off ding putting works on the mobile version and the new PC version...always has.  The short putts require a lot more break adjustment on mobile.   You'll get used to it eventually....be persistent.

• nolan60
    176 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 12:21 PM

pmm711:

nolan60:

nerve60:

Question for any pc player playing on App that off-dings short putts.

I am missing tons of short putts and I thought it was just the new greens. However, after some testing, I'm not sure off-dinging putts has been added to game yet. Any ideas? Maybe its there, just have to fine tune it. 

I think you are right i have also experienced that on short putts no matter how much i off ding it

Off ding putting works on the mobile version and the new PC version...always has.  The short putts require a lot more break adjustment on mobile.   You'll get used to it eventually....be persistent.

Thanks for the info i think once you are used to doing it one way and than all of  sudden it not working we think it is broken ... I'm just glad i can play the new version on Linux

nolan

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2019 7:59 AM

Can I point to (in my opinion) few totally unnecessary stuff

When putting and changing between front and back view..if u click in certain way it enters that view with grid spread, from some weird angle.. Helps me in nothing, just having to click to get normal views back...

When playing from tee or fairway and make camera click on landing zone...it shows numbers way to big, on map (way to small) so I cant see my aimer

When playing shots, and trying to add spin on ball, on some sort of click it zooming ball so you can add millimeter precise spin . Dont know does anyone need that scientific spin, but it s very annoying when that big ball shows up

Nik

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2019 5:05 AM

When you enter tournament which is unlimited play you have mouse wheel working as it should. But if you end your round and restart it again from tournaments menu, mouse wheel will start selecting every second club while you play.

I tried that with cc tournament and it happened every single time. Maybe it can help determine where is the problem....

Nik

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2019 9:03 AM

Wireless mouse? => Check the battery!

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2019 9:12 AM

There is an issue with club selection as Nik says. I followed what he did and exactly the same thing happened, missing out a club on rolling the mouse wheel.

It also does this on changing the resolution in the game, adding an extra jump on club selection, so the more times you change the resolution, the bigger the jumps get between clubs on rolling the mouse wheel.

This issue has been raised before but not fixed yet. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2019 10:01 AM

I have a wired game mouse. I disable that wheel because it changes clubs on me after I select the club. 

It changes increments in the putter also. For Me, it is better to disable it.

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2019 10:12 AM

Issue has been addressed before, but it wont show every time you play. Only in this situations when you stay in game and start new tournament. Discussion was about hardware (wireless, no wireless etc) and windows settings..but issue clearly comes from game itself

Nik

• DavStan
    255 Posts
    Sun, Dec 1 2019 8:30 AM

I've not counted hits per ball but I'm pretty dang sure the ball life is shorter on the new pc version

Edit!

Crickets!!!!!!

• PaulMercier
    97 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 6:25 PM

I just downloaded the game and took it for a test drive. 

I have a 2 monitor set up in my office. I load my game on the left monitor and my excel spread sheets on the right monitor. The spread sheets contain my club mapping data and notes. In this new game whenever I click on a spread sheet  the left monitor goes black for a few seconds and then the spread sheet appears on the left monitor and the right monitor is empty.

Is anyone else using 2 monitors and if so are you having a similar problem?

Thanks,

Paul

RSS