Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 8:48 AM

ScottHope:

My radar may be over cautious having been deceived by a shopping website with similar basic styling in the past. But we all need to be alert. ; )

Yes, its a constant threat 

• Southpaw123
    557 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2020 3:46 AM

I have a Premium membership that includes free play on Cabo and Whistler 24/7 for the whole year. Are they going to be available on the new launcher or not? If they are going away, what is your fee for the Premium membership going to be? It seems to me that if they are not going to be made available, the price of the Premium membership should be reduced or there should be other incentives added to entice players to become premium members.

We have already put up with the worthless ball effects that are given in lieu of gold balls on special occasions. The balls were not high quality but at least they could be used for practice. I wish that I could turn off the special effect crap and clean them out of my inventory, I will never use them. 

Seems to me that WGT is always wanting more for less return.

Southpaw123 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2020 4:13 AM

Southpaw123:

I have a Premium membership that includes free play on Cabo and Whistler 24/7 for the whole year. Are they going to be available on the new launcher or not? If they are going away, what is your fee for the Premium membership going to be? It seems to me that if they are not going to be made available, the price of the Premium membership should be reduced or there should be other incentives added to entice players to become premium members.

We have already put up with the worthless ball effects that are given in lieu of gold balls on special occasions. The balls were not high quality but at least they could be used for practice. I wish that I could turn off the special effect crap and clean them out of my inventory, I will never use them. 

Seems to me that WGT is always wanting more for less return.

Southpaw123 

If you lose Cabo and Whistler, I would dump Premier like a Hot potato @ $170.00

• jobycat
    7 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2020 6:12 PM

Im on the pc, and the game is fine as long as my Internet speed is good. Mine is lucky. I dont really mind people cussing or what not you can block them if its an issue. 

• pcastleberg
    1,429 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2020 6:19 AM

Hello all, trying to help a club member with some issues he just started seeing:

4 weeks ago I've changed to the Windows 10 App version. At the begining I had some problems to hit the ball ;-). Now, I have a good playing level on this App. But last Saturday, when I would start it again, the App crash at the start with the error message, that the screen size is to big (yes, I have a 3840x1080 screen, but I've played always with the stanard size. But since then, I couldn't start the game and I don't have play anymore. How I could reset this (regedit, config)? Thanks, Roli
    Forgotten: I've de- and reinstall it with a restart of my PC.
    Second message
    I've install the App 4 weeks ago. Then, I've tried to play in Fullscreen mode (1920x1080). But the graphic was bad and I've changed back to the standard resolution. Since then, I've played always with this settings (standard), also on saturday without problems. In the evening, I would play another time. No update was made with the launcher. But after I've pressed the Button "Play", this error was shown.
    After press Play, I can't do nothing (only write in this windows because it was active). I can't select my outlook because this is no longer active. Also Whatsapp or something else doesn't work. I must now reboot the PC and then I will send you a foto after the restart.
    Can anyone provide any guidance on how we can get him "playable" again?  He's tried removing and reinstalling the application but that has not worked. 
    Thanks,
    Patrick
  • ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2020 7:21 AM

pcastleberg:

Can anyone provide any guidance on how we can get him "playable" again? He's tried removing and reinstalling the application but that has not worked.

Thanks,

Patrick

Try reinstalling the game via the Scotty method...   CLICK.

• pcastleberg
    1,429 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2020 8:01 AM

ScottHope:

pcastleberg:

Can anyone provide any guidance on how we can get him "playable" again? He's tried removing and reinstalling the application but that has not worked.

Thanks,

Patrick

Try reinstalling the game via the Scotty method...   CLICK.

Worked perfectly thanks Scotty!

The part with the regedit (I've always look inside of regedit to "topgolf" and not "wgt") was it. All other things I've already done. It works now. Thanks!

• RSS