Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2020 3:40 AM

oops.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2020 9:39 AM

I saw a post saying you could play uel on PCEA and said so here.  Turned out not to be true, or at least in any meaniful way, so I deleted and put in oops.

Sorry, and after what I saw about editing.

• thepack52
    218 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2020 7:41 AM

deadheadkev:

This is horrible for me as a PC player. This game so far is cheesy like a steam golf game which I hated playing and left years ago. The players they look all the stupid slot machine and scratch offs all stupid. clothing etc etc etc i just want to golf man not stupid crap. Ill be leaving if this is what the game is going to be like. Its already a ghost town.

I agree. I just want to play a good golf game, not have all the cheesy crap associated. I play this version off and on, it's just like the mobile version, which I hate. Played this for 8 years now and will not be playing after dec. I donot want to load steam, and i hear you have to pay if you play games...i only play golf, no other. Game is going to be ruined

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2020 11:11 AM

thepack52:
    I donot want to load steam, and i hear you have to pay if you play games

I'm not sure what you mean by this but WGT on Steam is free, as is Steam itself. Other games cost money.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2020 7:44 PM

pdb1:
    It is not free . I already had a STEAM account . But to activate WGT I had to pay $5.00 .

I also already had a Steam account and it did not cost me anything. I just added WGT to my library and started playing.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2020 6:33 AM

Wutpa:
    I also already had a Steam account and it did not cost me anything. I just added WGT to my library and started playing.

That'll be as you've already spent at least $5 in steam.

RSS