Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • AlejBaran
    1,402 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2020 3:58 PM

ScottHope:

You're welcome.  ; )

Have you got up to date drivers for your graphics card Pablo?

Hi Scott, thank you very much for your interest, generosity and great advice and tips.

I'm afraid that's the problem: my graphics card. It is a Mobile Intel (R) 945 Express Chipset Family, it is updated as I could see through Control Panel ---> Device Manager and Update driver software.

I fear that unfortunately this card does not support the game, I hope it is not so and can find a solution; If that happens I will share it here.

A fraternal greeting, Pablo

P.S. It would be nice if in addition to Scott and other friends who always try to help us generously, we hear something from someone on the WGT Staff.

• TerryN1013
    109 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2020 5:37 PM

I enjoy the Early Access game but I have had 2 problems. When I play in a Country Club event I search for an opponent.  Then When the match is set I click on Play a game.  I play the 9 holes and when I go back to the site my score has not been recorded.  If I play additional times they are included but I have lost my first round all 3 times I've played in a match.  Also, when I am in this game is there any way to toggle back to my previous screen so I can muliti-task?  I've found a back door to do this but it is convoluted.

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2020 7:29 PM

salamicus:
    In my opinion WGT should stay with 4:3  on higher resolutions, even if it needs to have black bars on sides  in fullscreen...

Those are great screenshots, Nik.  I hadn't realized that the top of the screen was being cut off in 16:9 mode.  Based on your screenshots, I think I'll play around with it some more to see which one I like better (4:3 or 16:9).  

Having said that... I would still like to have the choice of which resolution I play. 

salamicus:
    Meters are also different. in 4:3 you can play fast meter ball and ding...but in 16:9 meter is longer and appears to go faster (almost impossible to play fast meter)

I think this will be different for every player.  I play a fast meter ball (WGT B-XD with a 0.0 meter speed), and the meter seems fine to me, although there was a learning curve.

TerryN1013:
    Also, when I am in this game is there any way to toggle back to my previous screen so I can muliti-task?

Terry, have you tried Alt+Tab?

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2020 4:21 AM

AlejBaran:
    I fear that unfortunately this card does not support the game, I hope it is not so and can find a solution; If that happens I will share it here.  A fraternal greeting, Pablo

Pablo, this is just a shot in the dark, but have you tried turning shadows off in the video options?

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2020 6:39 AM

SamSpayed:

TerryN1013:
    Also, when I am in this game is there any way to toggle back to my previous screen so I can muliti-task?

Terry, have you tried Alt+Tab?

Also, pressing the Windows key + M on your keyboard will minimize everything on screen including the game, so you can view any other program you have running at the same time.

• BigJack9980
    28 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2020 9:00 AM

Why will my pc not host mobile players it did before the update on Feb13th now it will not. I can setup a game full of Pc players but no one in a mobile platform. I get a cross platform error message. Any one else getting this? I can not get anyone at WGT to answer my questions?

• AlejBaran
    1,402 Posts
    Sat, Feb 22 2020 4:46 PM

ScottHope:

Pablo, this is just a shot in the dark, but have you tried turning shadows off in the video options?

Yes, I tried that first and with the different combinations of screen size options and shadows off / on. It didn't work out.

I can think of two things to do; first unistall and reinstall the game, and second that there may be some video card settings that I may have changed a long time ago or that should change now.

I think that in some forum, a while ago, I read about someone reporting the problem with the screen cut out at the bottom, I'll do a search about it.

Thank you very much for your support Scott 

Cheers Pablo

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Feb 24 2020 6:42 AM

RSS