Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2020 4:07 AM
    Thanks Don. Seems like a simple fix, but I’m not a programmer so who knows. I have had people complain during a round about not knowing the green speed before a pitch or chip on.
  • TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2020 4:53 AM

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2020 4:57 AM

• ChipJay
    14 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2020 8:58 AM

I’ve been playing on the new app for a short while now and it takes some getting used too. Totally different to the website. All I’ve learnt has now been thrown away. Wind is stronger. Breaks on greens are totally different and speeds are totally different too. Seems that in my case I don’t need better clubs or balls to play it. I know it is in early stages of development but if it keeps up I may have to rethink if I want to continue playing the game as I not enjoying it at the moment.

• AlejBaran
    1,334 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2020 6:31 PM

pdb1:

AlejBaran:
    Hi folks, I would like to start testing / adapting to this version of the game.

Click HERE .

HI pdb1

Thank you very much for the info, I really appreciated it a lot

But that link directs me directly to the download; I am interested in knowing the requirements (OS, RAM, Video, etc). Because if I find some problem when installing the version, I can rule out that it is due to one of those features

• dunnocks
    18 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2020 5:57 PM

hi i can never find a game in the new game mode options, stroke play and match play

ive tried many times

i tried creating a game and joining a game

whats up?

im in ireland if that makes a difference

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2020 7:44 PM

AlejBaran:
    I am interested in knowing the requirements (OS, RAM, Video, etc).

Alej, I don't think WGT has released this information yet.  Perhaps it's because they don't yet know themselves.  But it sure would be nice if they did.

• AlejBaran
    1,334 Posts
    Tue, Feb 18 2020 11:30 PM

Thank you very much for your answer, Sam.

You're probably right, it would be great to have that information.

I already installed it and tried it, but I have a "little problem"

See the screenshots in the posts below

OH OH, i don´t know how to add those screenshots :-((

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Feb 19 2020 9:28 AM

To add a screenshot, you'll need to first upload the image to a hosting site (eg. Imgur or something like it), and then use the Insert Media button in the toolbar to enter the URL of the image.  Be sure to change the Width to 450 so that it fits neatly in the forum post.  

RSS