Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • Intrepidarts
    18 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2020 5:36 PM

i agree you can't take away features of the old game to appease a platform that attracys a blow in crowd 

your taking the game the game away from "millions" of people that have been by your side for years on end..

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 4:23 PM

pdb1:
    90 seconds is very reasonable .

You missed the point. You're applying PC logic to a mobile POV.

And FWIW, if you need 90 seconds to execute a shot, something's wrong.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 6:41 PM

pdb1:
    The rest of the players that don't need to use the whole 90 seconds . Won't use the whole 90 . But accept that probably the vast majority of players need those few extra seconds for calculating .

That's wild speculation at best, and my multiplayer experiences on WGT do not support that.

pdb1:
    90 seconds is very reasonable

90 seconds can be extremely tedious, especially when a player takes most of that for a 10-foot putt. I have no problem with 90 seconds being one of the shot clock options, particularly for those with physical or age-related considerations that may require longer to play. But not to allow people to look up notes, make calculations, adjust on-screen rulers, rain dance, turn round three times clockwise and sacrifice a chicken before taking their shot.

Not, in fact "very reasonable" in my opinion.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 10:33 PM

pdb1:
    But PC logic is what we all know . Losing it is what you are facing .

Speak for yourself, I'm not losing anything AND I can see past the PC angle. It's the future, learn it.  Or not.

• Intrepidarts
    18 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 11:59 PM

bahaha where do you think the money generates from ? 

• Pego1986
    124 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2020 4:53 AM

Ok, finaly tried this version.

I will not write what has been written here but one thing seems strange to me:

- clubs FORGIVENESS its so much easier than flash version. Every shot was max 2yds from hole even i missed ding more than would be appropriate.

Dont like it. And its not fun if every shot is ez.

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2020 7:21 AM

Pego1986:

Every shot was max 2yds from hole even i missed ding more than would be appropriate.

Dont like it. And its not fun if every shot is ez.

Congratulations you  figured out the New game version  just first try. 

Truely Remarkable \-/                                                       

RSS