Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2020 5:41 AM

callaghan159:

DonCaron:

Forums:

Country Club>Club Forums

I know how to see club forums, I am looking for a way to see WGT forums. TIA

Same way you would do it on the web game. Hover over help and click forums

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2020 5:56 AM

I'm sorry they took it down. Before they had the header with the menus

Here it is under help in the black.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2020 12:51 PM

Well thats different. Cant find that. I will find it some day. Thanks Don.

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2020 1:24 AM

I have found the same issues, so till wgt fix this up in the " NV " it looks like we will have to keep both versions going.....Till the very bitter end.

Mick

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2020 8:58 AM

kipdog87:

I have found the same issues, so till wgt fix this up in the " NV " it looks like we will have to keep both versions going.....Till the very bitter end.

Mick

Mick, I got this page from Early Access. Country Club>Club Forum.

From there you can navigate to where you want to go.

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2020 9:19 AM

Seems like any of the links that cause the pop up to continue to wgt.com will take you to that page, then click the arrow to the right of help and then click forums.

I am answering this post and I have just the launcher running.  Of course when I said to continue, it opened up my default browser and took me to wgt.com and the above mentioned page.

I think the last link that I clicked was down in the left corner, free credits from the main page.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2020 4:17 PM

How do I know when I got a game invite on the PCEA,  or is there a certain place in the game I should be to wait for a invite.  Sorry for all the questions but I find playing both versions........PCEA and Flash...... is screwing with my game. I want to try and stick with the PCEA version. TIA.

Cheers

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2020 4:37 PM

callaghan159:
    How do I know when I got a game invite on the PCEA,  or is there a certain place in the game I should be to wait for a invite. 

If you're on the main (home) screen on PCEA, your Friends button at the bottom of the screen will change to Invites (1).

RSS