Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2020 11:14 AM

Wutpa:

thestevster:

screens still not as sharp as the flash version, might look ok on a mobile but on a pc crap..

the avatar is the only thing that looks the part.

Interesting. That's pretty much the reverse of my experience.

Its crystal clear with my setup

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2020 2:48 PM

Wutpa:

thestevster:

screens still not as sharp as the flash version, might look ok on a mobile but on a pc crap..

the avatar is the only thing that looks the part.

Interesting. That's pretty much the reverse of my experience.

Mine too.  I'm seeing details in the course photos on PCEA that I never saw before.  Which, actually, makes the avatars look even more cartoonish and out-of-place.

• alreno
    22 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2020 3:12 PM

You must be doing something wrong dude.  This version is 10X sharper and clearer than the flash version.  Exactly like the mobile version.  Far better and more realistic than that crap flash version.  The flash version looks like 2003 technology.  Fix your computer!

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2020 3:49 PM

alreno:

You must be doing something wrong dude.  This version is 10X sharper and clearer than the flash version.  Exactly like the mobile version.  Far better and more realistic than that crap flash version.  The flash version looks like 2003 technology.  Fix your computer!

bugga all wrong with my computer pmsl

steve

• bobbysandersfyo
    117 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2020 1:28 PM

WGTChampion:

Thanks in advance for taking a look and sending your feedback!

You can download the game for Windows HERE

MacOS version HERE

Please leave all feedback in the WGT Early Access Forum. THANKS!

_CHAMPIO

What sbout a Linux version?

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2020 2:26 PM

bobbysandersfyo:

WGTChampion:

Thanks in advance for taking a look and sending your feedback!

You can download the game for Windows HERE

MacOS version HERE

Please leave all feedback in the WGT Early Access Forum. THANKS!

_CHAMPIO

What sbout a Linux version?

Bobby use wine

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 7:36 AM

Just a bigger "cartoon" version from the mobile app. 

Something is better than nothing.

That said; The graphics, the HD, the REALISTIC experience and the overall way in which this game was developed and created we will NEVER experience anything like it again.

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 9:41 AM

overtheedge:

That said; The graphics, the HD, the REALISTIC experience and the overall way in which this game was developed and created we will NEVER experience anything like it again.

+1

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 10:45 AM

overtheedge:

+2

• alreno
    22 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 4:56 PM

And thank god it looked like crap.  The newer version looks incredibly realistic instead of computerized like that old PC version.  It was crap.  The mobile version now coming to pc always looked 100 times better.  Almost like real golf.  The courses look absolutely real now instead of pixelated like the old version you're referring too.  Total upgrade and much needed.  Welcome to better!

Not sure what you think about it looks like a cartoon version?  It looks like a real golf course now and not a computer generated one.  Plus the computer version was easier to play and now mobile or pc play almost exactly the same.  Much needed improvement.    

RSS