Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2020 11:39 AM

ukvermonter:

Got tired of looking and if someone else has asked this forgive me but is there going to the option to play alt shot with 4 people ?

WGT_Champion said there would be, eventually.

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 6:41 AM

OK SO.......I  gave in and "FINALLY" download the launcher an tried out the "new" version and not only is it horrible and sooooo cartoon like and confusing with apparel packs and asking me to play for "sponsors"(which I don't even understand what that means) But I am having 1 issue in particular which has me goin nuts.....All I have been playing at this point is the 1 hole coin room games...  And I lost to a hack lol  because when I got near the green I discovered  my 64' degree wadge was inexplicably removed from my bag?...After this ridiculous  loss I went to the edit equipment option and discovered the starter hybrid was equipped ??How and why are a mystery but HOW IN THE HECK DO I GET IT OUT OF MY BAG and go back to carrying 3 wedges? Could not figure it out ...all I can find is the "Equip" tab under the hybrid  nowhere is there an "remove" or un-equip tab?? Am I blind? lol

JD

• Kalliste
    1,404 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 7:04 AM

Hi JD

From what I have heard, you have to find the `advanced` tab and go from there.

I am just about to give this new PCEA a try....been meaning to for a couple of weeks now.

Listee

x

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 7:18 AM

JDGHOST:

OK SO.......I  gave in and "FINALLY" download the launcher an tried out the "new" version and not only is it horrible and sooooo cartoon like 

Equip your player with a cap. Covers that mess of hair and helps relieve a great deal of the cartoonish appearance of him. 

Avoid the multiplayer coin rooms. Click on Single Player to get to what you want. . .all the courses that are in the flash version complete with all their opinions.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 10:29 AM

JDGHOST:
    After this ridiculous  loss I went to the edit equipment option and discovered the starter hybrid was equipped ??How and why are a mystery but HOW IN THE HECK DO I GET IT OUT OF MY BAG and go back to carrying 3 wedges?

Go to the settings (gear in lower right) and click on Customize Equipment. It will toggle to Advanced and that lets  you set up your bag.

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 11:13 AM

TY all for the advice and help ....still love our community!! Just not happy where game may be heading 😡.....

JD

• jack9593
    12 Posts
    Sat, Jan 18 2020 11:36 AM

I agree, the meter is terrible and trying to navigate the screen is difficult. I think when flash is done then so am I.I keep trying but I just can't get the meter and the shot clock only gives 45 seconds its just not enough time for hard shots.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2020 10:12 AM

BogeyOne:
    Equip your player with a cap. Covers that mess of hair and helps relieve a great deal of the cartoonish appearance of him. 

i think the player needs an appearance tweak.

• bobcat1956
    265 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2020 7:29 PM

I'm writing for the developers.

2 things I'd like to see moved before the beta version for PC players is released.

1. The shot trigger button. Please put it on the bottom banner, off the viewing screen.

Where it is now, to the right and equal in height to the pin when viewing the green from behind the pin, it gets in the way, triggers when you're doing other things, like moving the aim point.

2. Move the shot tracker, which appears and gives information about the shot just taken. Please move t to the top of the screen, middle left is a good empty space.

Why do you make it appear in the middle of the screen?

If I click the X in the mini window to make it disappear, it gets turned off and won't appear again after the next shot.

The other option is to drag it out of the way. There's no reason to make us do that, if you make it appear in an open area at the top of the screen.

Thanks

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 8:06 AM

jack9593:
    shot clock only gives 45 seconds its just not enough time for hard shots

It's plenty of time. Unless you have to crosscheck through 20  pages of spreadsheets, consult a clock face and hold a ruler up to the screen before all your shots.

But even then you get one time out per match. The second one results in a forfeit. So use that one wisely on the "hard shots".

RSS