Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 1:40 PM
    In the new version i'd like to see the possibility of swapping out some clubs in the iron set for hybrids or maybe another wedge. I think most golfers use hybrids these days instead of long irons and i think wgt would benefit from more club sales. Given the option i would swap my 3 iron for a hybrid and my PW for a 52 degree wedge.
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 5:14 AM

DAZZA501:
    In the new version i'd like to see the possibility of swapping out some clubs in the iron set for hybrids or maybe another wedge. I think most golfers use hybrids these days instead of long irons and i think wgt would benefit from more club sales. Given the option i would swap my 3 iron for a hybrid and my PW for a 52 degree wedge.

That would be stupendous!  Maybe doing away with flash they'll be able to do that for us in the not too distant future.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 6:28 AM

DAZZA501:

Great! I would love if we can do that.

Trade out the PW for 115 Yard Mac Daddy in a heartbeat

• PETERGEORGE1
    572 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 10:21 AM

You can do this - click on settings on the front page, then customze equipment, you have 2 options > normal and advanced.

Select advanced and you can drop clubs and add extras in - I have no hybrid and 3 wedges.

Hope this helps.   Happy hitting

PG

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 1:21 PM

PETERGEORGE1:

Hope this helps.   Happy hitting

PG

They're talking about replacing individual irons within the set. Like a HB for a 3 iron.

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 12:45 PM

Some folks have bought Avatars, golf bags, yardage book, different speed boosts that do not apply to Mobile nor the Early Access PC App (WGT Launcher). If they in fact have to move to the new app and those avatars, golf balls, etc are lost will they be getting credits for those? Some of the avatars are a few hundred and some folks have custom bags and avatars at 100s of thousands of credits. So it would be good to know. 

I know me and a few guys who who play mobile used to play PC alt shot from time to time (sometimes still do) and we bought some avatars and the wgt golf bags and if we can't use them will we get something back? More to those that customized everything...

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 12:54 PM

MCalderon402:
    Some folks have bought Avatars, golf bags, yardage book,

I have a lot of avatars, some costing 800 each, i also have 2 bag stand plus’s and a notepad, containing notes, I know there are others who have done the same.

But I do believe Champ mentioned in an earlier post somewhere that something would be sorted, regarding these bought for the flash game.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 12:55 PM

MCalderon402:

Some folks have bought Avatars, golf bags, yardage book, different speed boosts that do not apply to Mobile nor the Early Access PC App (WGT Launcher). If they in fact have to move to the new app and those avatars, golf balls, etc are lost will they be getting credits for those? Some of the avatars are a few hundred and some folks have custom bags and avatars at 100s of thousands of credits. So it would be good to know. 

I know me and a few guys who who play mobile used to play PC alt shot from time to time (sometimes still do) and we bought some avatars and the wgt golf bags and if we can't use them will we get something back? More to those that customized everything...

If they can't move them over to the Desktop app, they should allow us to sell them back to them. I have at least 5 Avatars, a notebook and a stand plus

• RoughTimes
    103 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 4:14 AM

Hi all

been playing the emulator since it was made available.

Lots of bugs .... to be expected with any new build, however I have not seen anyone mention the one thing that makes the whole thing irrelevant.

If playing on the emulator, you can neither send nor receive game invites from you friends list even though they show available.

If the only multiplay option is going to be the random coin rooms ( I will not even start on my opinion of those ) then I for one will be blowing the dust off my PlayStation and getting the mates round.

An expensive game to be playing on your own.

RoughTimes

• Foooze
    312 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 7:44 PM

nerve60:

i just did a quick check, In Head to Head rooms as I type, there are 2,797 players playing in just those rooms.

You are playing a version with mobile players. I assume you are talking coin rooms? That's mobile+desktop, but mostly mobile

RSS