Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2019 8:28 AM

DonCaron:
    I love my yellow balls

some fellow from the Far East said that too!

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2019 9:12 AM

andwhy67:

DonCaron:
    I love my yellow balls

some fellow from the Far East said that too!

Was it Hpurey? I guess He and I are the only ones that like them. I play with Yellow in real golf, I can find my ball since I spend half the time in the woods.

• DufferJohn7
    3,561 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2019 1:43 PM

Don,

I've had several eye surgeries resulting in a bit of vision impairment. One of the side effects is partial color blindness. My eye doctor recommended changing to yellow golf balls as they are easier for me to see.

On another note at one time my golf league partner was fully color blind. I took cruel delight tossing him a red tee so he couldn't catch it just to watch him try to find it against the green grass. But I always bought the first round to make up for it. Those were shining times.

Have fun and hit em straight,

John

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2019 3:21 PM

DufferJohn7:

Don,

I've had several eye surgeries resulting in a bit of vision impairment. One of the side effects is partial color blindness. My eye doctor recommended changing to yellow golf balls as they are easier for me to see.

On another note at one time my golf league partner was fully color blind. I took cruel delight tossing him a red tee so he couldn't catch it just to watch him try to find it against the green grass. But I always bought the first round to make up for it. Those were shining times.

Have fun and hit em straight,

John

I understand completely. I have glaucoma bad and cant see much more than 3 foot in front of me. They help me, but drives my friends crazy.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 3:31 PM

Its terrible ,  I hate it .  This will be the beginning of the end for WGT . They wont last a year with this new format .People will leave in droves. Sorry WGT .  

• nerve60
    285 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 4:36 PM

CEverett12:

Its terrible ,  I hate it .  This will be the beginning of the end for WGT . They wont last a year with this new format .People will leave in droves. Sorry WGT .  

As a 100% PC player only, I decided a month or so ago, I would give the pc app a go. I didn't like it. That was then. Now, for the past 3 weeks, I have not played any Flash games, only the app and I really like it now! I'm starting to like it better than Flash. That being said, some "veterans" may choose to leave the game but leaving in droves is simply not going to happen. I have already seen each week an increase in the number of players on the App in the Head to Head rooms. In other words, the transition has already began for many and we are going to have a pretty significant advantage over those who wait til the end to move over. Just my opinion..

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 4:45 PM

nerve60:
    Just my opinion..

It's a good one, too, full of what I suspect is the definite future. As for those droves leaving, the way the cartoon is developing I don't think they'll be missed, there's a ton of kids that'll dig it.  :-(

OK, boomer.............

• nerve60
    285 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2019 4:47 PM

i just did a quick check, In Head to Head rooms as I type, there are 2,797 players playing in just those rooms.

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 7:03 AM

CEverett12:

l look at the HD game version as a basis to be built on not as a finished artical  its to Early to predict how the PC  players will react once the flash game has gone.  l crossed from PC  to the new version  Thats  what you have to eventualy do if you want to cotinue to play on W.G.T   thats just being Realistic.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 11:11 AM

YankeeJim:

nerve60:
    Just my opinion..

It's a good one, too, full of what I suspect is the definite future. As for those droves leaving, the way the cartoon is developing I don't think they'll be missed, there's a ton of kids that'll dig it.  :-(

OK, boomer.............

RSS