1. Occupies whole screen. Not resize-able or movable if you happen to use more than one screen. There's this program called Windows....
2. Not the PC version as promised (or maybe as reassured by WGTChampion "don't worry, PC will outlive flash). Rather the mobile version playable on a PC using a loose interpretation of playable.
3. No Alt, Match play, skins, UEL etc. Just goofy coins, TWs, the apparel nightmare and let's not forget - turkey hats.
4. 45 second shot clock. It's not the NBA. Some players actually look at a shot before they take it.
5. Mobile chat is crap to me. Maybe because I'm not used to it, but with 45 secs to have to jump around to make a shot and compliment the other player is a bit goofy.
6. Second timeout your out. LOL
Most of those are just mobile criticisms. So maybe not pertinent until you only provide mobile.
That's the short list. If I were going to play mobile I would have switched a while back.
Gonna miss the original since it appears there has been no effort to preserve any of it. But hey, we now have Turkey hats. Keep up the lackadaisical work.
The prototype falls well short of anything usable. Thanks for providing a place to vent.