Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,077 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 11:05 AM

You need the Golf EXE one as well Bjorn. After downloading the Golf EXE file, go to your downloads folder, find the Golf.exe file and double click it.

• ferenc1
    11 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 11:13 AM

Hey i tried too but didnt worked ..loaded the files and Golf.exe..double clicked and didnt worked !

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 11:36 AM

When I first downloaded it, it did not show up in my downloads folder. I had click on downloads on my browser and click show more. 

The it showed up in downloads folder and Right click and run as an administrator

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 12:04 PM

Hi guys

I wanted to drop in and give you a quick note. I know you all have q's and comments. Some have issues with install and so on. Our goal may not be to reply to all of these right away, as this is an early access and our goals right now are too broad as one or 2 or 3 issues maybe separate but may have a larger underlying reason that we are working on and it's too early to handle it.

But, but assured, we're reading all your comments and feedback on features, layout, install issues, etc - just we may not reply to everyone of them.

If any specific q's that you NEED an immediate reply to, please contact me privately

-WGTicon

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 1:11 PM

To add more clarity to Icon's post. While we have been focusing on the broader strokes of feedback and your first impressions, we are also trying to fix the install issues and other problems that have been reported. Luckily great people in this thread have stepped up and helped out and even helped us identify some of those problems. 

Thanks for checking it out and let us know how we can make it great. 

_CHAMPION 

• ScottHope
    10,077 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 1:25 PM

ferenc1:
    Hey i tried too but didnt worked ..loaded the files and Golf.exe..double clicked and didnt worked !
    I had a nagging doubt that if the launcher wouldn't install for anyone then downloading the game files wouldn't work either, but we gave it a try, can't do more than that.

• bulkyboz
    734 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 1:34 PM

One round of playing and my eyes BURN. Why must Flash leave?!?!

Few things I've noticed:

1) can't use space to change views.

2) can't use scroll wheel to change clubs, have to click clubs again to confirm.

3) can't minimize the game client  screen (no wonder my eyes burn); full screen only.

Hopefully the graphics on this mobile-like PC game improve over time. I do LOVE the"fast forward" option! It's going to take time...that's for sure!

• ferenc1
    11 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 1:36 PM

ScottHope:

ferenc1:
    I had a nagging doubt that if the launcher wouldn't install for anyone then downloading the game files wouldn't work either, but we gave it a try, can't do more than that.

yes and ty for answer !

• ScottHope
    10,077 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 1:48 PM

At WGT's request I have removed the game files that I uploaded to my Google drive.

Don't think they worked for anyone so it's no big deal.  ; )

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 2:18 PM

Thanks again Scott, didn`t work at my end unfortunately :)

Bjorn

RSS