Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Montreal coin room

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 30 2019 4:24 AM (3 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2019 8:55 AM

was just playing in Montreal , was one shot up going on to last green, oppo was in the rough , and then the pop up came on screen to say I had forfeited ! I most certainly hadn’t. Anyone else getting this at the moment ?

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2019 2:56 PM

Coin room has been giving problems for me too. Can't see wind speed and direction.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2019 1:00 AM

Thankfully WGT have refunded my pass and my 100k stake, but not what I would have won , and the lack of the winnings took me off third spot in my division. But c,est la vie ! 

I have had the same problem as you too , do you have something above the wind speed and direction ? If so if you just tap it , it should disappear.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2019 4:24 AM

bossbird:

Thankfully WGT have refunded my pass and my 100k stake, but not what I would have won , and the lack of the winnings took me off third spot in my division. But c,est la vie ! 

I have had the same problem as you too , do you have something above the wind speed and direction ? If so if you just tap it , it should disappear.

Good to hear that they helped you out.  I can't tap on anything ,  only restart works.

RSS