Forums

Help › Forums

Re: free balls with invite

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 29 2019 11:28 AM (7 replies)
  • rowlandsfc
    181 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2019 4:57 AM

so i invited a friend to join and he has and gone through the tutorial and everything but neither of us have recieved any balls yet, do you guys know how long it tends to take?

• Pissedoff666
    218 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2019 5:20 AM

I would already have messaged wgt!!!

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2019 7:20 AM

Not that long IIRC,  not long enough to start two threads on it an hour apart. ;-)

I've only invited a few people in my days here but remember the balls always being given in a short time.  You can contact WGT directly to get a better answer.   Scroll all the way down on this page and click the contact link.

*edit

How long ago was this?  None of your new friends in your profile activity have joined WGT recently. 

• rowlandsfc
    181 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2019 7:48 AM

it was this morning, it said they would automatically be added? illhave to send him an invite then

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2019 7:55 AM

rowlandsfc:

it was this morning, it said they would automatically be added? illhave to send him an invite then

the invited player must buy balls for this offer to apply i think

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2019 8:34 AM

adaputter:

rowlandsfc:

the invited player must buy balls for this offer to apply i think

the free balls come when the friend joins.  If they buy credits then you get an additional something or other.  To get the offer though, I believe they have to accept the invite through and email they get when you invite them.  They can't just go to WGT and join, but click a link in the invite email.

Also,  it's only one free ball, not a sleeve for inviting just one friend.  And not a good ball IIRC.  Here's the invite a friend link and it says all that is received, based on number of people you get to join. 

https://www.wgt.com/invite1.aspx

• rowlandsfc
    181 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2019 11:13 AM

yes hes done that used the link to sign up andgone through the tutorial and everything, may have played a few rounds by now not sure

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2019 11:28 AM

Then the only thing I would suggest is to contact WGT.  Friends that you invite to the game and they accept via the link in the email will automatically be listed as one of your friend on your profile and will show in your activity.  None of your new friends listed in your recent activity have signed up with WGT today. 

http://www.wgt.com/contact.aspx

RSS