Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Can’t Equip Clubs

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 28 2019 2:36 AM (3 replies)
  • SimonBRFC
    3 Posts
    Fri, Sep 27 2019 6:46 AM

i looked online before posting this. Couldn’t find anything to help. I got lured into buying the Cobra clubs today. Driver, 3W, 3H and iron set to PW. 

I can equip the Woods but can’t equip the iron set. It allows me to push button but when I go back out of it. The standard clubs are there. I’m using the mobile app. 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Sep 27 2019 7:28 PM

SimonBRFC:

i looked online before posting this. Couldn’t find anything to help. I got lured into buying the Cobra clubs today. Driver, 3W, 3H and iron set to PW. 

I can equip the Woods but can’t equip the iron set. It allows me to push button but when I go back out of it. The standard clubs are there. I’m using the mobile app. 

Are you using the advanced option for for "Customize Equipment" in Options/Settings?

• SimonBRFC
    3 Posts
    Sat, Sep 28 2019 2:28 AM

I’m using the mobile app for iPhone I can’t see anywhere for that option to use advanced. 

• SimonBRFC
    3 Posts
    Sat, Sep 28 2019 2:36 AM

I have seen you can change the advanced option for equiptment in settings I have done that and in all honesty it hasn’t changed anything

DoctorLarry:

SimonBRFC:

Are you using the advanced option for for "Customize Equipment" in Options/Settings?

RSS