Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Club bag

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 28 2019 2:48 AM (4 replies)
  • Magicware
    5 Posts
    Fri, Sep 27 2019 6:18 AM

I know there's a bag for your clubs in the store.

However, there is no way you can use it when you're playing on mobile, I think they should add this store "item" to the mobile version. I play on mobile but I browse the forums and shop on a pc and I bought this then I found out it can't be used in the mobile version which kinda sucks.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Fri, Sep 27 2019 6:38 PM

Write to support and they'll remove the bag and refund your credits.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Sep 27 2019 7:23 PM

pmm711:

Write to support and they'll remove the bag and refund your credits.

^^^^^^ This^^^^^^^^^

Click the "Contact" link at the bottom of a PC page and then click Customer Support.

(or just click my link)

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Sep 28 2019 2:48 AM

Magicware:

I know there's a bag for your clubs in the store.

However, there is no way you can use it when you're playing on mobile, I think they should add this store "item" to the mobile version. I play on mobile but I browse the forums and shop on a pc and I bought this then I found out it can't be used in the mobile version which kinda sucks.

The ‘single’ club set bag is pointless. Just stands on the tee trying looking useful. They (WGT) used to do a bag stand, plus I think which was better, it allowed you to have up to 4 sets in a single bag. Good for CTTH, par 3 etc.

They dumped that for some reason, I think  _Champion mentioned a bug or something along the lines of people having trouble selling, unequipping the contents.

Each to their own I suppose.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, Sep 28 2019 7:04 AM

How do you "use" a bag while playing? During play the bags are merely props. WGT did once sell a somewhat useful bag that made it easy to change among 4 different club sets, but once play starts those bags were (are) only props like tee markers. Puts on a nice show while in the tee box.

RSS