Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Flash Player

Thu, Sep 26 2019 1:25 PM (5 replies)
  • TonyValdez
    5 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2019 3:07 PM

HI, I joined WGT about 6 years ago but only just started to play it, Before I start spending any money I am wondering what will happen at the end of next year when flash player ends?, would hate to get in to a game and spend any money if it will end at the end of next year

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2019 6:42 PM

TonyValdez:

HI, I joined WGT about 6 years ago but only just started to play it, Before I start spending any money I am wondering what will happen at the end of next year when flash player ends?, would hate to get in to a game and spend any money if it will end at the end of next year

There are already quite a few answered posts about this.

Short story - the game will continue.

• TonyValdez
    5 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2019 7:37 PM

oh ok thanks, did a search for flash played ending but nothing came up and just wanna know as I like the game but wanna know money is safe

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2019 8:03 PM

Echoing DoctorLarry, WGT has been on notice for a long time (as have all of us).

I have simply assumed they are working for and will find a solution, and we will all hear about it.

Tom.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 11:43 AM

TonyValdez:

oh ok thanks, did a search for flash played ending but nothing came up and just wanna know as I like the game but wanna know money is safe

I typed flash in the search box to the right and found enough info.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 1:25 PM

You have more to worry about your own mortality after Flash's sunset than WGT's mortality after Flash's sunset.  Have a bit of faith in the powers that be. :-)

RSS