Forums

Help › Forums

Deleted Post

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 28 2019 7:08 PM (29 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2019 5:28 PM

The yellow Callaways are still messed up on PC version but on the mobile version they work correctly.

• Woodie312
    671 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2019 6:35 PM

borntobesting:

The yellow Callaways are still messed up on PC version but on the mobile version they work correctly.

The answer is simple my friend...……….

Don't play yellow Callaway's on the PC ====>>> Problem Solved.

EEEEK I am beginning to sound like a troll, but I just could not resist, as Flip Wilson said...The Devil made me do it.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 6:23 AM

Woodie312:

borntobesting:

The answer is simple my friend...……….

Don't play yellow Callaway's on the PC ====>>> Problem Solved.

EEEEK I am beginning to sound like a troll, but I just could not resist, as Flip Wilson said...The Devil made me do it.

LOL  like saying to a Doctor, it hurts when I do this and the doctor says "then don't do that". 

However, on mobile, the meter was smooth with the yellow Callaways however the graphics of the ball rolling on the green still looks weird compared to the white Callaway.  Like it's sliding across the green and not rolling.

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 7:10 AM

WGTChampion:

YankeeJim:

ScottHope:

Yup, account menu seems to be back to normal as does the blocked players page. Thank you WGT.  ; )

Heh, at what cost? They managed to resurrect an older bug in multi player games where disconnects turn into you getting stuck in limbo where nothing happens when you try to continue. Haven't seen that in a long time.

Tell me more please. What happened, how does it happen, which game mode(s)? 

_CHAMPION 

Yes have not seen this in longtime(or its been extremely rare) but happens in skins game for me (Especially if your the "HOST" of skins game?) If a player in game disconnects and runs 5 min clock down it boots the "Host" as well says "your game is over" please return to lobby and your credits poof gone lol...But.... most times you can get back in game with a reboot but sometimes your locked out...

On a good note all menu's fixed thanks for that !!!

JD

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 9:33 AM

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

AS and it started last night after the update that fixed the secure page toolbar. I suspect it's affecting all modes of multiplay but I can only speak to AS.

It starts with the clock running down to zero and nothing happens. If you're hitting, nothing will happen after you hit the shot-the golfer poses in the backswing and freezes. If you're not hitting, the clock just runs out but you don't see a warning-the game just stops. Chat still works.

Then comes the "somebody disconnected" message and you are back in the lobby, minus the player that disconnects. They don't come back and this is where you see the bug that hasn't been around for a long time.

If you're the one that disconnected you restart the browser, get the "Continue/forfeit" screen and when you click continue nothing happens. You can click Forfeit and it does what you'd expect. You can restart the browser and go through it again and all that changes is the game timer that you see on the Continue screen-it registers the smaller time that you just know the guys in the lobby waiting for you are looking at.

Basically, you get stuck in limbo with only forfeiting the match as a choice.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 1:37 PM

YankeeJim:

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

AS and it started last night after the update that fixed the secure page toolbar. I suspect it's affecting all modes of multiplay but I can only speak to AS.

YJ, I've played some multi-Blitz and it hasn't been affected.  Sorry the AS has been troublesome for all of you who play that fab format almost exclusively. Not good.  Paul

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Sep 27 2019 9:50 AM

Thanks for the info. I've relayed the info to QA for further investigation. 

_CHAMPION 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Fri, Sep 27 2019 12:23 PM

Wgt champion,  I played against a tour legend, last night, and on the 6th hole of the best of ,  his driver slide right under the ball,  tee went flying, ball stayed in tee box, didn't advance even a foot,  funny looking, not to him, but is this a glitch.  He didn't miss hit the ding either.  Anyone else seen this ?   

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Sep 27 2019 12:32 PM

Luckystar5:

Wgt champion,  I played against a tour legend, last night, and on the 6th hole of the best of ,  his driver slide right under the ball,  tee went flying, ball stayed in tee box, didn't advance even a foot,  funny looking, not to him, but is this a glitch.  He didn't miss hit the ding either.  Anyone else seen this ?   

Nothing new.  You even see a tee fly up now and then with a 3wd from the fw.  Or I was drunk?  LOL

RSS